Drifter

Hey yall 😁
Ive been quiet distracted with many things , and at times have lost the value of prayer . Have u ever found yourself in those moments when your just living and not actually   pressing in to God. Im talking about just doing your every day  work and it being usual  , not spending enough time with God but u feel ok?
There was a person who asked:
Why do you wake up in the morning?
Is it to do your work, eat a lot  of food , entertain yourself ect... Sure these are good things , but those should not be the reason  why we wake up .
Sometimes i just wake up say a prayer like a formality and do my work end of the day say a prayer and sleep.
If i look at my day there is no spiritual progress  at all , because  i don't put in time for it .
Why do we wake up ?
Its a good question, it tends to put everything in perspective like priorities  wise . It lets you know where God stands in your life and that  tells your relationship with God . In the end  each of us have to stand before God and answer him , what have we done , what have we gained ? . Faith comes by hearing , and hearing the word of God.
If any of y'all feel that your drifting apart and feel like your more consumed by the world and distracted by it
It could be because you spend to much time with the world and less or no time with God. So i recommend  you read his word, listen   to songs that glorify him or just hear his teachings . Talk to him and spend time in bis presence .
Turn your eyes upon jesus , look full in his wonderful  face and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of his glory and grace