"Its about me"

Hey everyone how's it going 😊, i am doing good to thanks for asking . Well you must be wondering about the title so I better just dive into it. As a kid we all wanted to be the center of everything whether it's being cool or having fun we always wanted to be noticed ( I'm just guessing y'all were like that to so that's why there is a 'we' and not an 'i'😅) anyway , things haven't changed as I grew older , in fact as I grew older It started getting more and more about me and how people see me and what will they think of me or how I would like to like that , there was one point in my life where I thought I was cool because I knew certain songs that other people didn't know and if people would ask me what's my favorite artist I would just tell the usual so that that person wouldn't know what artist i like and hence that persone won't be cool ( yes that very lame I know 😔) . I guess we all want it to be about us , for me it's getting noticed and for others to think I'm such a cool , chill girl . Have you noticed that when you make it about your self it's always got to do with someone noticing you . Because we long for approval from people who don't really bother on the things you do , I have to remind my self every day that it's not about me , this life is not my own so why do I act like it is . I tell you when you stop thinking about yourself and put your eyes on Jesus everything you thought to be important like how you look and your cool reputation Will look quiet silly and then you realize " man I wasted a lot of time daydreaming about my self " . I don't know about you but when I go to heaven I don't want to go to God and say well for the past 16years of my life I was thinking and worrying about myself so that others would approve of me . No I don't want that , it's easy to say all of this but once your in the habit of your self it's kinda hard to get out of it , but I'll tell you this nothing is impossible with God . Let me leave you with the words of a song : "when I fix my eyes on all that you are and every doubt I feel deep in my heart grows strangely dim and all my worries fade and drop to the ground , cause when I seek your face and don't look around any place I'm in grows strangely dim "