Lola: Never!
______________________________________________________________

(Lola and Lincoln began fighting with each other. Lincoln tried to smack Lola hard in the face. But eventually, the other 3 younger sisters fight Lincoln back. Clyde, Ronnie Anne, "friends" and The other kids came towards the fight and some of the children were video taping the fight. Some of the staff members came saw the fight. Until when they stopped the fight, the 4 younger sisters were knocked out from beating up Lincoln. But worstly, Principal Huggins came around and report Lincoln to his office and the staff came with him)

Principal Huggins: LINCOLN LOUD!!!!!

(Lincoln became shock he got caught by the Principal and it's only the last day of school without no purpose of telling them that his sisters caused the incident) ________________________________________________________________

Both: (energized) Operation of sneaking out for our bestfriend or boyfriend for the issue and innocent responsibility of the fight consequences at the front office is a go!
________________________________________________________________

Principal Huggins:(unfair) No Buts!! You will be getting detention for the rest of next school year! UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!

Lincoln:(unfortunate with a low voice) Understood.

_________________________________________________________________

Ronnie Anne:(outraged) Impossible! He didn't do nothing to them. That should be his younger sisters who should get it. (Hands crossed)Their the ones that started the fight in the first place!

Clyde: I agree, Ronnie Anne.

Lincoln would never do such a thing like right now. He's innocent! He was just eating lunch with us until they started to bully him. That was so unfair.

Ronnie Anne: Were out early today and school is over in one hour. So why don't we check on him?

Clyde: Good Idea. _________________________________________________________________

(The bell rung and school just ended)

Lincoln:(horrified) This was a total disaster! Now I'm doomed!

Ronnie Anne:(comfort) That's why we got your back.

Clyde: Yeah, Buddy. Nothing can be worser than....

(The 3 kids found lots of kids still laughing at him looking at their phones about something mysterious)

Clyde: (averaged) This... __________________________________________________________________

Clyde:(obvious)Guys, what are you laughing about? Your supposed to be his bros.

Liam: We are still bros. to him.

Rusty: Yeah were just watching a funny video from last night.

Zach: It's from the party that one of (points to Lincoln) your sisters made.
_________________________________________________________________

Zach: She also made a remix of you. check it out.

(Zach pulls out his phone and it shows the remix) __________________________________________________________________

Liam: It's got 2 Million viewers.

Lincoln, Clyde, and Ronnie Anne: 2 Million Viewers!!!?__________________________________________________________________
Lola:(rude) Hello, Brother or should I say life of the embarrassment. Your are nobody. Your just a dumb retarded jerk. (chanting) Loser! Loser!

(All of the sisters and the rest of the kids were chanting Loser! soon they were all Laughing at him. Suddenly, Lincoln's eyes were filled with tears and he lastly ran home from school)
____________________________________________________________________
Lana: Guess he's the worst Loud Kid in the house after all Isn't he?