#6 seventeen & melody☽

Start from the beginning

"She didn't tell me, i found it out by myself" seungcheol adds with a wink to jihoon.

"Everyone come here closer." The leader calls for all of the members, one by one move their step closer to him while feeling sorry.

Except for Melody, all of them stand in circle and seungcheol start to put his arms on jihoon and mingyu's shoulder while they do the same thing to others.

"To create a successful group we have to understand and always being considerate to each other," Seungcheol says seriously while look into every members' eyes one by one.

"Seventeen!! All together thirteen of us!" He screams out loud

"Fighting!!!" They shouts together.

Seventeen hug each other one by one after a deep night talk. The short escape seems to be so useful to all of the members not only for jihoon. Melody look at jihoon who smiling sincerely while hugging every members.

She never see that smile before somehow she feels so pleased to see it, a real beautiful smile of lee jihoon makes her automatically smile along with all of them.

One by one get into their tents to sleep, tomorrow morning they will get out from this forest and comeback to their daily routine again.

Melody gets into her tent and sit with a long sigh. It's such a long day for her, she's suddenly having a mix feeling she wasn't sure if she seriously should get involve with this situation because she's just a stranger and is Jihoon still need her help after this.

"Should I return the money back?" She mumbles alone and lay down while groaning tiredly.

When she about to fall asleep she suddenly start to whine, "I need to pee" she mumbles while feeling annoyed. She sits up and take a packet of wep tissue that maybe mingyu left it for her.

She unzips the door and gets out from the tent faster because she can't hold it anymore.

"Oh? Where are you going?" Asks the familiar voice, she flinches and turns around immediately. "O-oh jihoon i... i need to go to toilet" Melody answers honestly, she sounds so in emergency.

"But we don't have toilet here" Jihoon answers calmly before melody want to walk away. Melody freezes at her place, she forgot about that. "Let's go I will accompany you" Jihoon says brutally and move forward first makes melody feels so speechless.

But she can't say no, she's scared of the dark she have no choice but to follow jihoon from behind.

Once jihoon founds a suitable place for melody to do her business, he stops walking and turns around. "H-here?" Melody asks innocently while looking around. "It's not that far from the camping site so there's still some light" he exclaims after being considerate.

"T-thanks.." she hesitates but she knows she can depend on him even though she haven't know him for that long.

She walks to a big tree after jihoon pointed it to her. She stands behind it and take a peak at jihoon "please don't leave me alone" melody says shamelessly, she still feels scared even though there's some light out from the camping site.

"I won't go anywhere stupid" he answers casually while facing backward from her. After she heard it she awkwardly try to do her business but suddenly she feels scared that jihoon might listen to the sounds.

After all jihoon still a boy and she's a girl, it will be so embarrassing moment for her if jihoon can listen to it.

"Uhm... jihoon.." she calls him nervously. "What's more?" Jihoon asks while crossing his arms.

"Can your close your ears? Or...please sing any song" she requests bravely.

"Okay fine, i will sing" he answers, decides to just follows what she wants. He start to sing a song called Winter's Child.

She's doing her business while listening to such a lullaby song from a very beautiful voice. Her heart start to beat more faster, can't hide the excitement that comes through her ears.

"Aren't you done yet?" He asks makes melody comes back to the reality, "W-wait..." She says in rush, somehow she don't feel scared of the dark at all on that time maybe because she knows jihoon is there by listen to his singing.

Melody walks away from the tree and goes closer to him. "Let's go it's already so late" He says expressionlessly and walks away first. Melody nods and try to walk beside him.

"Thanks anyway" she lets out some words while looking at him. "This is just a repayment" he answers coldly while still looking at the front. "Repayment?" Melody asks confusedly.

"Im sorry, for dragged you into the forest and also thanks" he says softly, still haven't look at her properly. "Thanks?" She asks while blinking innocently. "Thanks for trying to backup me" he exclaims calmly.

They arrive at the camping site and they stop in front of Melody's tent. "Let's work hard to create some great melody" he says before walks away to his tent that placed in front of her's.

What he's trying to say there, he still need her help.

✘  ✘  ✘

p/s : winter's child is the song that woozi would like to sing to his girlfriend or the girl he like

source : svt one fine day