#6 seventeen & melody☽

ابدأ من البداية

Other members start to look at each other anxiously, asking what is happening and what should they do. Jeonghan gives out a hint with his eyes, telling them to stay calm and just watch first.

Melody takes a peak at jihoon's face worriedly who standing not so far from her. She hopes he will be fine with everything that will come from the leader's mouth. She believes in Seungcheol, she knows he will say something useful for jihoon who currently need it.

"Firstly, I want you to know that I'm saying this because i seriously really care about you" he starts softly while facing the small guy who just stares at his feet expressionlessly.

"It's hard for you these days because things doesn't go well I can understand that"

"But we are a team now, we should depend on each other not burdening yourself alone like this" Seungcheol exclaims seriously, makes jihoon raises his head up after understands what he's trying to say to him.

"And second others please listen to me too," He adds and looks around to all of the members, all of the them immediately look at him after heard it.

"Jihoon received so much burden because of the songs and all of you know how he work so hard for it right?" He asks and all of them nods agreeing with him.

"And all of you might have no idea about this that recently sajangnim rejected all of jihoon's songs" he adds revealing the truth makes all of them speechless, they have no idea about it.

"It's hurt me to see Jihoon changes day by day because of stress but i can understand his situation he's having a hard time"

"But what actually disappointed me,"

"Others seems to can't understand his situation and talked bad about him behind his back said he becomes so arrogant and colder just because he got acknowledge for composing" The leader exclaims bluntly, all of the members start to feel sorry and reflect themselves about it.

"Aren't we a team? We are not just a team but a family we even live in the same roof for a long time!" All of them feel embarrassed of themselves, it's such a deep fact that they almost forget.

"After this i hope all of you can learn and know about each other more and i hope none of you will talk bad behind any of you anymore" He says while take a look to all of the members one by one.

All of them lost for words, only silences flying around them.

"And jihoon, sajangnim already let me listened to the debut song tbh it's not good at all, yours will be better" Seungcheol suddenly says to break the silence while patting jihoon's right shoulder

"W-what do you mean?" Jihoon asks confusedly at his suddenness.

"I mean, sajangnim gives you one more chance and this time we will try to help you out" he answers with a smile, it makes jihoon's lips automatically spread out to smile happily.

"Are you serious?!" Jihoon asks one more time to confirm it, Seungcheol just nods in answering it.

"And i thinks Seonyul will surely help you out too right since you already paid her for it" Seungcheol says teasingly makes jihoon startles that how can he knows about it. He immediately look at melody to ask but she just blankly stares at seungcheol.