Spirit Animal Headcanons

Hhhh I know this isn't part 2 of the Conbeke story or another ship, but I really wanted to do this so don't hate me 👀

••°°••

Conor really likes cake. It doesn't matter what kind, cocunut, strawberry, banana, that boy will demolish it.

••°°••

In a modern au, Shane and Abeke dated but he cheated on her so they broke up.

••°°••

Meilin surprisingly really likes children.

••°°••

Rollan isn't that good of a singer, but he can rap like hell.

••°°••

Meilin has slight OCD.

••°°••

Conor doesn't really like cats, but Abeke really wanted one so they got a Maine Coon.

••°°••

Rollan brings out the absolute worst of Conor. From slapping girls' butts in the middle of the street, to dumping spiders in Meilin's bed.

••°°••

Abeke and Meilin have sleepovers every month where they just talk about girly stuff.

••°°••

"Rollan, why are you crying?"
"THERE AREN'T ANY RAMEN NOODLES LEFT"

••°°••

Conor is Asexual.

••°°••

Abeke is a dare devil and loves andrenlin. She and Rollan like to do stupid stuff.....like skydiving into a group of Conquerors.

••°°••

In a modern au, Shane dies from cancer :')

••°°••

Meilin was scared at first to have children (because of her mom) but got over it later.

••°°••

Abeke was the first in her tribe to marry outside her race.

••°°••

This isn't a headcanon but I just wanted to say that Reilin is beautiful.

••°°••

Meilin has a really good singing voice.

••°°••

In a modern au Rollan is a meme king and Abeke is a meme queen. Conor doesn't know how to pronounce it and instead says "meemee"

••°°••

*Looks around* *whispers* Meilin calls Rollan daddy

••°°••

And that's all my Headcanons! Expect Part 2 of Conbeke coming soon! Ciao~