Port: Ah, Team QRWBY, please take your seat.

Quark: Thank you professor.

Team JNPR arrived as class was about to start. Professor Port explained about his childhood memories being a huntsman. Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and I took notes while he was busy explaining and talking about his story. Then, Ruby showed Blake, Yang and I a piece of paper. Ruby wrote their something funny that I laughed quietly to not draw attention to Professor Port. Weiss Schnee was busy paying attetion in class as she ignored us. I pulled my chair next to her and I started whispering.

Quark: Oh Weiss, sorry about that.

Weiss: Can't you see I'm paying attention.

Quark: Yeah, but chill my little snow angel.

Weiss was a bit blushing. I slowly placed my hand on her hand and I felt her warm hands eventhough she is an ice queen.

Weiss: Oh Quark, stop that.

Quark: I'm sorry Weiss, I can't handle it.

Weiss: It's okay Quark, I don't mind.

Quark: ;)

After a few minutes of talking, Professor Port put a full stop to his magnificent story. He asked all of us a question.

Port: So who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss immediately raised my hand up with force.

Weiss: Quark would like to demonstrate that to us.

Quark: I do sir!

Port: Mr Quark, you decided to volunteer yourself. Well then, let us proove what Mr Quark really has.

I got up from my seat and I walked down the stairs. As I could see some red eyes glowing, there was a creature in the cage. That must be a Boarbatusk. I took my Hadron from my back.

Port: Let the fight begin!

Port swung his axe and broke the lock of the cage. The Boarbatusk was released from the cage and it started staring at me.

Ruby: Go Quark, go!

Yang: Do it Quark!

Blake: Fight well!

Weiss: Beat it up Quark!

I aimed my Hadron at the Boarbatusk. I missed the shot and it attacked me. I dodged it's attacks and I switched from my Hadron to the Cresent Rose. I tried to slice the Boarbatusk but it kept blocking using it's tusk. I switched from the Cresent Rose to the Myrtenaster.

Port: Looks like Quark has been replicating Ruby's and Weiss' weapons. Interesting!

I casted some glyphs on the Boarbatusk. It could not move from its place. I changed the mode of the Myrtenaster to a revolver. I shot the Boarbatusk in the eye. The Boarbatusk was blind by the shots. I switched from the Myrtenaster to the Cresent Rose. I jumped into mid-air as I was prepared to kill the Boarbatusk.

Jaune: Whoa!

Port: And what will his finishing move be?

I sliced the Boarbatusk into half using the replicated Cresent Rose. All the students clapped and applaused with my skills.

Port: I see. You must be a fascinating student.

Quark: Yes, professor Port.

Port: This is why we should follow the Huntsmen anf Huntress skills like Mr Quark.

Professor Port looked at the clock as it was about time that class ended.

Port: Looks like that will be the conclusion to our class. Don't forget to do your assignments that I give. Class dismissed!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and I walked out of class.

Ruby: Wow! I didn't know you would be that skillful.

Weiss: I mean, who could possibly become like you.

Blake: You really have a perfect huntsmen skill!

Quark: Aww, thanks for the compliment girls.

Yang: Quark, I really love you!

I overheard her sentence and I began to stop.

Quark: What was that Yang?

Yang's face was red as she was blushing.

Yang: Nothing!

Quark: Come on girls, let's just have some fun!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang gathered and we walked towards our dorm happily.