Chapter Two: Nothing

As I open my eyes I'm left with the same feeling as always, emptiness. 'I'm in my dream again, the same dream like always.' I said to myself. I glance down to where my body should be and, thankfully, saw it. After a moment, I take in the sudden feeling of me slowly falling down an abyss of darkness. I've had this dream multiple times, but this time it felt different for some strange reason. This time, I was able to move more than normal. I move myself with the strength that I had, making each movement I could, but feeling as if I was holding the weight of a person on my back. There was nothing underneath me, but I was walking forward, or at least in my case, dragging my legs with discomfort in each step. All the while hearing nothing human around me. No heartbeat, no breathing,  just the white noise of space and the dreadful feeling of loneliness. I look around to see nothing but darkness, a sudden cold feeling going down my spine as I look around. I realize that I'm alone, once more. But it felt like something was watching, somewhere in that darkness, waiting for me. I couldn't place my finger on it, nor did I want to find out, so I kept walking- no wait, I stopped. I put my hands in front of me and feel them glide against the surface, like it was slippery. A. . . wall? 'What? ' I asked myself. Being caught in the moment, I pull my hand back and ball it into a fist, trying to see if I could damage it at all. But before I could do anything , something held my arm back. Or should I say someone, as I look behind me in fear to see a hooded figure holding back my arm and no matter what, it wouldn't budge. 

"Xéreis tóso lígo" it said to me, in a voice I couldn't tell from male or female. I try to speak to it, try to ask what they said, but my voice- my voice wouldn't come to me. It pulls me way from the wall and onto my feet, then began moving its head around my body. Even knowing this was a dream, it made my hairs tense up and my breathing feel heavier. Who was this? Is this someone I know? It moved their hands onto mine, but to my surprise they felt warm. "You are so cold, so. . . Alone." It said to me. It pull me into an embrace and whisper to me, "It's time for your life to finally change, Hi-" it says until everything falls from under me, and I wake up to something even scarier. An alarm clock going off at 7:05 AM. Only twenty-five minutes until school starts. On top of that, my hearing comes back to me and hear none other than my mom yelling at me to wake up. "You're late to wake up again!" She says to me before closing the door. I sit up against my bed and rub my eyes. If I rush, I can get to school and have at least five minutes to study. Like how someone once great told me, gotta go fast.