He grabs onto my hand, pulling me towards his car and opens the passenger door for me. I quietly slide into his car, which is still on, and wait for him to get inside. Ten seconds later he's in the BMW and we're peeling out into the open road, finally getting out of Dion's way.

It's extremely quiet. He's not talking, he's not playing any music, he's not doing anything, he's just driving. I'm getting anxious here, I want to know what's wrong, why he stormed out the way he did, I wanna know where he's been, where he went, if he's okay.

I keep glancing over at him, wanting to say something, when he finally grumbles, "what?"

I shake my head, cowering back into my shell and look away. "You're not wearing your seat belt," I mumble, looking out the window.

Isaac doesn't say anything, but about three seconds later I hear a soft click. I turn back to my left and smile when I see that Isaac is now wearing a seatbelt. It's quiet for a couple more minutes when I finally build my courage back up and break our tedious silence.

"Are you still mad?" I ask timidly.

He scoffs tightening his grip on the steering wheel, "I was never mad."

"Could've fooled me.."

"I wasn't mad, Hailey, I was hurt." He scoffs again, "then I got mad for being hurt. I'm Isaac Matteo like everyone says, I don't get hurt."

"Isaac.."

"No. You're gonna hear me out, Hailey Summers." I stay quiet, letting him continue but he doesn't. We pull into my driveway and I'm glad to see that my dad isn't home yet. Isaac puts his car in park but doesn't kill his engine, he goes to undo his seatbelt, sighing deeply in his seat. "I can't control what people say, Hailey."

"I know that."

"I'm not finish," he adds. "I can't control what people say, but what I can do is reassure you.. but that's so hard to do when you automatically believe them, and don't give me a chance. I told you that night that I was way out of my element, Hailey. I asked you to let me prove to you that I wasn't the guy everyone thinks I am. I thought we were making progress, and then you turned into one of them, throwing that shit in my face, that I'm Isaac Matteo... Like as if anyone of those people actually knew who the fuck I was.. You wanna know why I don't date, Hailey?"

I glance over at him, "I can assure you that it's not because I like to sleep around, or because I don't want to be in a committed relationship. Hell," he scoffs. "I can't even remember the last time I was with someone.. It's because I haven't found anyone who's actually worthy of my time. Anyone who actually wanted to get to know me for me, rather than because of how I look or name... You grasped my attention because of who you were, Hailey, because you couldn't have cared less of who I am, but apparently it's becoming an issue now.."

"It's not!" I shake my head. It looks like Issac is about to say something else, but I don't give him the chance, quickly talking over him. "I am so sorry, Isaac. I am not a people person, I don't talk to anyone, this is all new to me. I shouldn't have said that, I was being stupid, I'm sorry."

I grab ahold of his hand, lightly squeezing it. "I like you, Isaac, I do.. and that alone scares me. But not because of who you are, but because of who I am." Isaac furrows his eyebrows, slightly tilting his head. "I'm nobody," I tell him. "It doesn't make sense for you to like a nobody."

Isaac scoffs softly, he reaches for his door handle and gets out of his car, while I sit there puzzled wondering what I could have done this time. He walks around the car and opens the passenger door, "get out of the car." He commands gently.