17.🖤

We arrived at the Hotel Finally after 10 minutes and i was still in panic even tough i tried everything to calm
Down i just couldn't..

I stepped out of the Cab with him following me from behind i grabbed my suitcase and walked inside the hotel as i checked in and he followed me to the elevator.. i was pissing myself at the thought that i was in the same space with The Smooth Criminal and i could break down in tears any moment...

The elevator arrived at the 6th floor and it was still quit, i walked to my room and opend it as i stared at the luxurious Suite that i Bought just to spoil myself...

Michael was Looking around behind me and chuckled..

"Nice room" he said politely as i nod my head as a thank you. I placed my suitcase next to the bed and i turned around as Michael closed the door behind him. I stared at Him speechless as he came closer to where i was standing now and i was shaking like crazy.

"Oh Selena i missed you So much..." he said as he opend his arms for me waiting for a hug but i didn't made a move..

"Selena i know I did
A Horrible thing but once you will let me talk i hope you will forgive me for all of this, for the Trauma for the Pain that i caused you, just give me a chance to talk to you.."

I looked at him with watery eyes as i gestured him to sit down on the seat right in front of the bed. He sat down and stared at me awkwardly as i stared at the white Carpet imagining the Bloodstains..

"Selena don't look down look at me " Michael said as i Stared at his chest afraid to make eye contact With  him..

"Selena I know I did such a horrible Thing and you dont even know how heartbroken i was that day seeing you Like that i wasn't myself i was lost really lost i told you that day that im a criminal and that i would never feel any regrets for what i do but After i Caused you a trauma i regret everything i did i regret it with my whole heart and soul and i hate myself for Doing this To you I will never forgive myself for Seeing you in a trauma that i caused you.."

Michael was talking with pure pain in his voice as he started to choke in his words. I was still looking at his chest speechless as he was sniffing his nose...

"That day I came back To her House and i found her With another guy Making love in the bathroom i was mad, don't expect a criminal to forgive people this fast because that would be a miracle and i really didnt and wouldnt forgive her At the fact that i waited for her all this time to get her and she rejected me Constantly i felt worthless i felt like i wasn't enough for her im not that Confident but i act like i do im really not Selena.. "

I gasped as i noticed tears falling on his pants as i looked up at his Brown eyes making eye contact with him finally..

"Selena i know you hate me and your afraid of me but i want to tell you that i did this all because of you Selena i lost my feelings for Annie when i met you Something about you made my heartbeat go crazy you made me smile even tough i pissed You off and when we danced for the first time together i wanted to kiss you so badly but i was scared, scared that you would reject me..."

My eyes got bigger as i just realized
What he was Saying...

"Yes Selena i might Pissed you off and You might hate me but let me tell you this i Killed Annie Because...."

"Because what ?" I cutted him
Off as i spoke for the first Time..

"Because im so madly IN LOVE WITH YOU, i love you so so so much Selena and i cant Imagine another 6 Months without seeing you Selena.. i left Gary after that funeral and i promised
To change my life i work as a cab driver
Now in new york and im trying to live
A normal life and i ask god everyday to forgive me for what I've done..

"Selena i just cant stop Loving you.."

I was speechless and my heart was filling with thousands feelings my body was going crazy now and i tried to calm down but i failed..

"Michael i...i "

"I hope you will Forgive me for everything i did And i Hope your Trauma will Leave when your with me because i will treat you like A queen Ive never had to get, i will love you forever
And i will protect You and care for you And i will Dance with you forever and sing you any song you like , ill try everything to let that Trauma Leave you and ill leave it by this i know you need some Rest now but im so happy that I've found you, i thought that after that funeral that i would never
See you again.."

Michael Got up from his seat and i stared at him without emotion on my face. The tears were still falling from
His eyes and he was in so much pain and by that i knew that he wasnt lying..

He felt really sorry for what he did but i Had to Think to think really good  about this..

"Here this is my address
I hope ill see you tomorrow if you decided to forgive me you would Make my Life complete im doing this all for you" he said as he handed me the small paper..

He wished me A goodnight before he left the Hotel room..

I fell down on the bed and i started to think..

OMGGG WHAT JUST HAPPEND!!!❤️❤️😍😍 COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRR! GUYSS