14.🖤

YAAAYYYYYYY SEASON 2 IS UP FROM SMOOTH LOVEE!❤️🤙🏽🎊🎉🎉🎊

Enjoy reading guys don't forget to Vote and Comment!

🖤

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

•6 Months Later•

"Miss Selena how do you feel now?"
I stared at My psychiatrist and took a sip of my glass of Water as i played with my Hair nervously...

"I feel Much Better then a few Months ago.." i said as the Blonde Lady looked at me and Faked a smile knowing that i was lying..

Ive been going to a psychiatrist for 6 months Now after the Horrible Incident that happend..  a few days later After Paula Found out about Her Daughters Murder She left And I've never seen her since that day Anymore. Everything Became to much for me at that Moment and i passed out and woke up with the News that i Was Dealing with An Trauma For life and The Person That Caused me this Trauma Never appeard again.. ive Never seen Michael Anymore after what happend and i didnt want to ever see him Again..

I Was Hurt At the Thought that i Had Feelings for him But after that day I found out that he was A Devil Child and that if i would see him again i would Get a Panic Attack for sure which is dangerous for my Health..

Ive had Horrible Nightmares the last 6 months and i tried to contact Paula but she never Answered, i Was still Working And i didnt Told Jade or anyone about what happend and i didnt wanted to because she would Inform the police for sure About Michael..

But what in the World Held me back From Snitching Michael at the Police since They've been looking for him for 6 Months now, he was The Most Wanted Criminal Now In Gary Indiana i mean America! But im 100% Sure that he wasnt here in Indiana anymore because noone could find him..

They brought me To several Interviews at police stations Trying To make me Talk about The Wanted Guy but i acted like i Had Amnesia and told them That i Passed out that Moment after the murder but the Truth was that I was face to Face with the Murderer and i couldn't forget a single thing about Him..

About The Smooth Criminal..

"Selena Ive waited 6 Months To ask you this But did you Had Any feelings Towards the Murderer ?"

I dropped the glass of water as Michaels Face Appeard in front of my eyes.. those Big Brown eyes That Made you Melt like Chocolate, his perfect almond Shaped Eyes that gave Me Fever...

I remembered the 2 Dances we shared together and i remembered How We ate tacos that night in his Car i never knew that this Beautiful Guy would Turn into My biggest Nightmare..

"Uhmm Miss Selena Are you here?"

"Ohhh uhmm yes i am"

"Then Answer My Question Please.."

"If i had Any feelings for this Person?"

"Next Question please" i said as i sucked My lip Nervously..

"you dont wanna Answer this question Selena?"

I shook my head as she nod
In understanding..

"Can you tell me how your life is going on now?"

"I can answer that Question" i said as i smiled a small smile..

"Well my life is going Good For so far
My Fear has been Fading away Gods
Thanks and i still Work at the Gary Bar and i Still live in the Same House.."

"I guess you should Change that For a little Time.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Selena since your recovering a little i think it will be a Good idea if you would Go on vacation For a Week or something just to change your Life routine a little and to Forget all the nega...."

"I Love to travel Helena" that was the name of my psychiatrist..

"Yeah i think Traveling to A nice Place even if it was In the Country Would Be Really good for you you can forget all the Bad stuff and Enjoy some Good Days.."

"Yeah i guess i will do that.."
I said as Helena smiled..

"Selena i know you will Hate me for this Question but you can Trust me its been 6 months Now i dont want to know who the person is that caused you The Trauma but i need to Know how you Feel about Him i can see that your Hiding something in your heart Selena please i hope you would out it.."

I stared at Selena with a Blank stare i got nervous again and took a sip of my water again as i sighed looking down at my legs..

"You wanna know How i feel?" I asked her as Helena nod her head..

"You wanna know how he Made
me feel?" I asked her again as she nod her head and placed a notepad and a pencil in front of her..

"Let Me Go back To 6 Months Ago.." i said as Helena Got her Notepad ready to write About Everything shes going to hear...

****

6 Months Ago / at the Funeral/

That was The Last time That i saw Paula She Organized this Whole Funeral in This town And Even if she didn't had her family by her side Random people from Gary Indiana Came and Supported the Old Lady that lost Her Daughter.

I just arrived at the funeral and Walked in my all black outfit inside the Funeral i greeted Paula as first and she broke down in tears Just when she saw me..

I cried so much that moment..

"Ohh Paula im so sorry that
I didnt kept my promise i was To Late i..."

"Its okay My dear God Wanted this to Happen.."

"I wiped my tears away and hugged her so tigh she was just like My Grandmother.. so small and so loving..

"She is in a better Place Paula She got Rid of That Bastard.."

Why did i felt a Burning Sensation in my heart whenever i Called Michael by Bad names ? I wish i would Know..

After What happend in Annie's Room the Ambulance arrived and as i walked to the Front door And Came Back He wasn't there anymore..

He escaped..

And I dont know why i Did never tell Anyone About Him..

This was the chapter of the day! Hope you liked it! Comment and vote for the next chapterrrr!❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼💋