2.🥀

Its been an hour since that Random Guy left the Bar I've been thinking about what he said before he left..

Was he trying to hurt me?

Ive never felt so Curious like now, i have been so calm the whole hour because my thoughts were seriously by Him..

"Who's  this Guy ? What does he wants from me?"

My Job Came to an end and it was already Close to midnight, i wasnt afraid of the Dark at all but after what happend today i had a strange feeling..

A feeling I've never felt before and no im not talking about Love Feelings..

Im talking about Fear..

I changed Back into my Normal clothes and grabbed my purse from the Desk, Jade Entered the Room and noticed my face expression..

"Selena whats wrong ?" She asked me as i shook my head .. " nothing im just tired i need some sleep.."

"Alright i have 2
Hours left to work if i didn't i would have brought you back home " she said worried as i smiled.. "no you dont have to Jade im fine trust me"

"Allright have a safe Night Selena"

"You to sweetheart" i said before leaving the Bar from the backdoor.
I was walking in the Dark streets of Gary Indiana the Ghetto City, i was walking all alone and as a young Lady it isn't safe at all but they taught us to be strong and protect yourself no matter what because this city is known for Criminals,Rapers, prostitutes and even Pedophiles well ignore the last one because they only Harm Children and the children here Can beat yo ass for sure..

It was A cold Night and i was wearing my Leather Jacket which didn't protect me from the cold air.. i had my arms crossed while walking down the streets when i Heard A group of Boys Calling me from the other side of the road..

"Look at that women , YO BITCH GET YO ASS HERE!" one of them yelled as i ignored them and kept walking ...

"LOOK HOW SHES WALKING JUST LIKE A SLUT  I GUESS SHES A PRO IN BED !" one of them yelled as i felt the anger rise inside of me i was still ignoring them...

This world Sucks..

I was finally near my House as i looked for My house key inside my purse, as i found my key i suddenly heard Someone calling someones Name..

"ANNIE!"

"ANNIE WHERE ARE YOU!" the worried Voice kept calling as i looked from a distance at a Old Lady that was Walking all alone Calling Annie..

Annie....

Did i hear this Name before?

I walked up to the old Lady and she looked tired and broken i felt so bad for her so i brought her to my house...

"God bless you Sweetheart this means a lot" she said as i smiled while leading  her inside my Living room..

"What does a Old person like you Do all alone outside at this time?" I asked her as i gestured her to Sit down and i offered her a cup of coffee..

"Im looking for my daughter" she said as i stared at her Curious..

"Where is your Daughter?" I asked her as she shook her head..

"I really don't know im scared she doesn't pick up the phone and her Fiancé doesn't know where she is either .." the old Lady Said worried..

"Shes missing? " i said as the lady nod
Her head..

"Yeah she is and I called
The police and everything But shes still nowhere to be found.."

"What is her Name again?"

"Annie her Name is Annie.."

"I heard That Name today at my
Work a guy asked me if i have seen Annie but i don't know who Annie is"

"Who was that guy that asked you about her?" The lady asked me curious as i shook my head..

"I dont even know him i work at a bar so i see many faces but This Guy was really looking For a girl Named Annie"

"ill give you my Phone Number sweetie Next time When you see that Guy ask Him About that Annie he is looking for and tell me about everything this might Help .." the old lady said as she gave me her phone. Number..

"I will do that if i see him again"
I said as the old Lady thanked me
From the bottom of her heart..

"Thank you so much for helping me Young girl Here see this " she said as she handed me a small paper..

I stared at the piece of paper as i started reading it:

"As he came into the window
It was the sound of a crescendo
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
She ran underneath the table
He could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom.."

"What is that?" I asked her as she shook her head..

"I found this Note on my carpet It fell out of her Bag when She came last time to my house"

"When was last time?" I asked the old Lady as she sighed..

"3 Days ago"

*Annie's pov*

Ive Been hiding for 2 hours now under a Bridge and i seriously felt like A junky right now, i was scared To go back home my mom and My fiancé are worried about me for sure and i don't have anything with me to reach them..

This Criminal will cause the end of me..

*Selena's pov*

Ive been comforting the Old lady named Paula, she was so heartbroken about her daughter and i really wish that The Person Behind all of this Drama will get Hes punishment..

Paula is 75 years old and She reminded me of my grandmother that i lost at the age of 70, I've lost a lot of family members these last years and i went trough a lot of pain..

I needed someone that would Make my world a better place, someone that cares about me and loves me..

But until now i feel so lonely and so stressed because of how Life is treating me and other people..

I deserve a Better life then this..

Yessss chapter 2 is Up babiess ❤️Hope you Liked it!!👏🏼 Comment and vote for the next chapter!

Feedbacks are always welcome!!

Who wants the next chapter?❤️