3.🥀

*Next Day - Selena's pov*

Last night With Paula was a long night i didnt slept good at all after What happend to Paula's daughter Annie..

I promised Paula that i will do everything To Find her lost Daughter Back and i really had To see that Guy again even tough i Dont like Him at all,
But He might Have the Answer to this Mystery so i need to see him. Paula slept at my House Last night and she was still sleeping Peacefully. I walked to my kitchen and Made some Breakfast and took a quik shower..

Today i had to be at work at 6 pm until Midnight and guess what? I didn't wanted to..

But i had to..

*Annie's pov*

I think I've dealt with the most horrible Situation that No one wants to deal with.. i seriously Slept the whole Night under a Bridge.. I've been crying the Whole time since i woke up a few hours ago.. i mean Guys i slept under a Bridge its Horrible!

My back was hurting me and i cursed the shit out of this Criminal he ruined My life.. i wanna go back home again i miss my mom my Fiancé i miss my
Old life...

I felt Like a homeless Girl..

After 20 minutes of crying i got up from under the Bridge and walked back into the City streets..

I was starving and i had to
Find a place to eat but i dont even have money with me..

Everything was at home and im sure that that criminal is inside my house..

*6 hours later*

Here i was again At Work i sighed as i entered the backdoor so i could Get changed quickly because i was 10 minutes late already..

Jade was cleaning the shot glasses as always and i started cleaning the tables. The Bar was Empty Because most of the people come after dinner time.

"Selena how are you girl!" jade called from the other side of the Bar,

"Im good but i didn't sleep well last night.."

"Thinking about Him?" Jade Said as i raised my eyebrow..

"About who?"

"Don't act stupid Selena"

"I don't even know that Guy and By the way hes a Dick !"

"But you know he showed you he's Face..."

"So what ? Theres nothing Special about him showing he's face he's just a Human.."

"A hot one.." jade Finished..

I bit my bottom lip without her Noticing it..

I finished cleaning the 35 Tables and sat down on a chair with my legs wide..

God it was so hot here..

"Yo close your legs i can see your..."

"Pussy ? You like it?"

"No i dont like it maybe He Does.."
jade Said as she smirked..

"You bitch.." i hissed as i tried not to Blush..

What the hell was going on with me..?

Half an Hour later The Bar was Getting full and a Guy was Flirting with me at the Bar.. i liked it tho.