Underground Spaceship

Screaming, they plummeted into the chasm, through a small opening and into water. They resurfaced to see the boys waiting for them.

"Yeah!" Zack laughs. "Welcome to the club! 'Sup, crazy girl? We gotta do that again."

"Hey, guys. Guys!" Jaylyn said, catching everyone's attention.

"What?" Zack asked.

"Check out how we glow," she said.

"Cool," Zack replied. "I like this."

"I'm blue!" Jason said.

"Yellow's my favorite color," Billy said, looking at the glow surrounding him.

"Red!" Jaylyn called out.

"I love pink," Kimberly said.

"Purple's mine," Trini said.

"I'm black!" Zack exclaimed.

"What?" Billy asked.

"I am," Zack replied.

"No, you're not," Billy argued.

Zack just laughs. Ducking his head underwater, Billy noticed something odd. He comes back up and looks at the others.

"Hey, guys. There's something down there. Follow me," he said and dove back down.

The other boys followed, soon joined by Jaylyn and Kimberly. Trini was the last one to follow. Together, they swam straight down and reached what seemed to be a mirror or glass. Billy reached his hand out and it exited the water. He pulled it back in surprise before sticking it back out. They were upside down in the water, the ground dry below them. Jason touched the waters' edge and quickly drew back. Hanging upside down, they poked their heads out of the water, staring at the ground.

"Where are we?" Jaylyn asked.

"I don't know," Zack answered.

"Jason, I'm sliding!" Billy cried out.

As soon as he said that, he fell. He was closely followed by the others. Screaming, the slammed into the ground below. Trini and Zack rolled on top of each other, on accident of course.

"Hi," Zack said, looking up at Trini.

"Again?" she asked.

Pushing herself off him, she looked up at the water above their heads. The others were doing the same.

"Well, that is unusual," Billy said.

"This just gets better and better," Zack replied, flashlight out.

"Do you feel that?" Kimberly asked as a rumbling noise could be heard.

"There's something out here," Jaylyn said.

Kimberly pressed her hand to the rock, feeling vibrations.

"The walls are shaking," she said and turned away.

"Come on," Jaylyn instructed.

"That's impossible," Billy said, entering a large cavern and staring at the sight in front of them all.

A large spaceship was buried in the rock, seemingly millions or even billions of years old. Carefully, they walked up to it, crossing the floor. As they got closer, the flashlights beams caught the metal, making it gleam.

"This must've been here for millions of years," Billy said, examining the place. "I mean, look how the rock had grown around it."

"I don't like this place," Kimberly said.

Jaylyn pulled out her red coin and stared at the pulsing light.

"Hey, guys," she said, the others coming to gather around her. "Check it out."

Behind them, a door opened at the top of the steps. Jaylyn nodded to her companions and walked up the stairs. The others followed, not wanting to be left behind. They arrived on a platform that formed a circle around the stairs with four walkways leading to different doors.

"Holy sh--" Zack started.

"Shh!" Billy hissed.

"What? Do you think there's aliens in here?" Zack asked.

"Just be quiet, Zack," Jaylyn told him.

"Jason, is this real? Like, are we really in a spaceship right now?" Billy asked.

Jaylyn, having overheard her friend, came over.

"I think so. Just-- just breathe, okay?" she asked.

"Hey. We've all seen enough. Right? We should go now?" Trini called out.

"What? We're gonna be famous!" Zack said, running over.

"What is wrong with you?" Jason hissed.

"Quiet!" Jaylyn snapped. "There's something here."

At that moment, things started to move and shift. The startled teenagers didn't know what to do.

"What was that?" Jaylyn asked. "What going on?"

"The stairs!" Billy exclaimed.

"Oh, my God!" Trini cried.

"There's no way out!" Kimberly shouted.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Billy yelled as a door opened behind them, revealing two eyes.

"Let's go! That way! Let's go! Let's go!" Jaylyn shouted, pointing to the opposite passage.

"I'm going!" Billy yelled.

"Run!" Kimberly yelled.

They all raced to hide in between the metal columns holding the ceiling up. Those with flashlights turned them off. They could heard indistinct chatter that seemed to come from a robot. Suddenly, Trini was grabbed and dragged away from the group, screaming.

"Didi, I'm coming!" Zack yelled, racing out of his hiding place.

"You're real!" the robot exclaimed upon seeing and releasing Trini.

Zack came in, yelling.

"Leave her alone!" he shouted.

The robot's arm grabbed him and threw him into the room they were in before. The others came running and came face-to-face with....