87: After Jax Died

Happy:
After Jax died Happy was lost for awhile. He didn't show it because he was an emotionless machine. Of course when Jax said goodbye to everyone, Happy knew what he was doing. He knew that Jax was going to basically kill himself. But Happy knew it was for the best, Jax was going to get Mr. Mayhem and Happy was going to be the one that was going to delivery it. But Jax knew Happy couldn't, wouldn't, kill him, so Jax went out the same way that JT went out. After awhile Happy got softer, weather hanging around Jax's kids brought that out of him or Jax himself, he didn't know. But Happy wasn't as cold as before and Jax made him that way.

Tig:
After Jax died Tig was happy. Not because of Jax's death, but because he was free. He was free from the feeling of disaster. For awhile Tig thought Jax was going to kill him and Jax was close to killing Tig but he didn't. Jax and Tig were never close, partly because of how close Tig and Clay were, but close to the end, Jax forgave Tig and Tig was grateful. Tig found love in a transgender woman and even though Tig was a little worried about his brothers opinion, they loved Venous. Tig got a second chance of everything because of Jax and for that Tig owed Jax everything.

Chibs:
Chibs was the most changed. He watched for four long years how Jax went from a new dad to the President of a dying dream. But Jax did it well and Chibs was proud. Chibs felt like Jax left a piece of him for everybody. For Happy Jax left his softer side. For Tig Jax left his passion for a woman and how happy he was despite the circumstances. But for Chibs, Jax left the club. Being the President of SAMCRO was hard. Chibs is running the mother charter of an organisation that is over 40 years old. SAMCRO's old president killed the last of the First 9 and Chibs was left with the mess of that. Chibs got stricter and sadder but Jax changed him for ever. Jax taught Chibs that nothing good can stay good. That there is always someone after you, trying to break you, even if that person is yourself. Jax taught Chibs how to be a President, a boss, a leader. And that's what Jax left Chibs, the skills to be a leader.

No one was the same after Jax died. How could they be? All three men watched Jax struggle with the power of the club. All three men had enough reasons to hate Jax but they didn't. Happy, Tig, and Chibs loved Jax. Happy thought of him like a brother. Tig like a nephew. Chibs like a son. Jax changed the club. Everyone from SAMCRO changed the Sons Of Anarchy organisation forever. All because Jax fought for what he believed in.