35: The Type Of Person You Are

Jax:
You're the type of person that helps everybody. No matter what race, gender, or sexual orientation. You grew up in a home that taught you this at a very young age. Your kindness and helpfulness got passed down to your kids along with Jax.

Chibs:
Smart yet fun. You're very intelligent in all parts of life. Your experienced in a lot of things and your a great listener. Yet, you make everything fun. You're not stuck up at all. You're funny as hell and everybody realizes that when you're around the guys.

Happy:
Badass. One word describes you and also Happy. It's often said that you're exactly like Happy but in a females body. You don't take shit from anybody and you're scary looking but hot as hell. You're kind of a bitch too.

Juice:
Goofy. You can't take anything serious but you try. Most people love you but there's always haters that hate on you and Juice. You and Juice are the same person, happy-go-lucky.

Tig:
Bitch. You're one of the most bitchiest person that ever walked into a club members life. But you're a fun bitch. You have no filter, you talk shit, and fight. But funny and happy most of the time.

Opie:
Normal. What ever normal is for the club, it's you. You have a regular job and live a regular life. The only thing weird is that you're with Opie. Your bring a sense of normalcy to the club.