27. Opie Catchup

Nickname:
For you: Darlin
For him: Babe

Favorite Part Of You:
Your height and how small you are compared to him.

How You Meet:
Your car kept on breaking down, so you decide to go to Teller Morrow. Opie was the only one working so while he was working you talked to him. At the end of the day he gave you a ride home. When leaving the truck you slipped him your number.

Something You Steal Of His:
His black beanie

He Gets Jealous:
He gets jealous when ever you hang around one of the guys without him. Weather it is Jax or Happy or Tig or whoever, he hates when your around them without him.

You Get Jealous:
You get jealous when Lyla or when one of the porn stars talk to him. You have nothing against the women for doing porn but seeing them dance on your man, you hate it.

Where He Likes To Kiss You:
Your forehead

Where You Like To Kiss Him:
His neck

What Your Relationship Is Like:
It's adorable. He's so tall and big and you will, are you. Your strong and independent and Opie makes sure that all his brothers now that and treat you with respect.

How You Kiss:
It's deep and passionate. He controls your mouth and you let him.

How He Proposes:
He takes you and the kids out for dinner. It was sweet and special knowing that Opie's kids finally are letting you in. You guys go and get ice cream and that's where he pops the question.

How You Cuddle:
His the big spoon and your the little spoon.

Your First Kiss:
It was out of no where. Your were helping him clean the house after Donna and he just kissed you.

Your Cute Moments As A Couple:
When you guys show affection in front of the members of the club. He either pulls you into him or you sit on his lap but both are equal as cute.

Their First Thoughts On You:
This girl has a fucked up car

You Fight:
You fight over him not telling you stuff. Not telling you about runs or what he does to get all the money from no where.

Your Favorite TV Show To Watch Together:
Bates Motel

Favorite Movie To Watch Together:
Young Guns

How Many Kids You Have Together:
3 including his kids

Couples Halloween Costume:
Joker and Harley Quinn

Where He Takes You For Your Date:
Beach

Outfit For Your Day:

Reaction Of You Being Pregnant: Is happy and excited to be a father once again

Is happy and excited to be a father once again.

Engagement Ring:

Wedding Outfit: