60: What Your Kids Think Of Him

Jax:
He was their hero. Jax was everything a father should be. He put his kids and you first then the club. People in the club frowned down on him because the club should always come first but to Jax his kids came first. His kids realized that and for that, he was their hero.

Chibs:
Lovable. Chibs was a lovable dad. He is strict when he needs to be but he is forgiving and understanding too. He is the best dad that any one could of asked for and he is so loving and caring to the kids needs.

Happy:
Bad ass. His kids are the first people to say it, their fathers a bad ass. He's not really strict and doesn't really care about a lot of things but that doesn't mean he doesn't care at all. Someone messes with his kids, whoever that might be will pay.

Juice:
He's so goofy and everyone's best friends. And that's what his kids describe him as, a goofy lovable dad that is everyone's best friends. He has rules but he makes them fun and punishments aren't bad at all.

Tig:
The kids think he's chill. Tig is Tig and his very chill about everything. Came home past curfew, he would say don't do it next time. Next time when your kid doesn't come home on time, he'll tell them the same thing. He has a couple rules and is a hard ass on them but other then that he's chill.

Opie:
Gentle. Opie is surprising gentle and doesn't rush into things with his kids. After what happened with his parents and their bad split and how emotionally draining that was on him, he never wanted that for his kids. He listened to them and when they acted out he didn't yell or get mad, he was gentle.