43: When It's Storming Out

Jax:
When it's storming out, you guys cuddle and watch movies. Weather the movies be kid movies or action movies or what ever you're feeling. Jax always lets you pick the movie and he wraps you up in his arms. 

Chibs:
The two of you drink and play cards. You're a little old fashioned in the sense that neither of you really care of TV or movies. So Chibs grabs a bottle of Jack and pulls out a deck of cards. You guys usual play strip poker or something that involves one of you losing your clothes.

Happy:
You sit on your front porch watching the storm. It's not the safest or the warmest when it's winter. But it's Happy's favorite thing. He loves sitting on the porch and watch as the streets flood. You, you love it because Happy loves it. 

Juice:
You guys dance in it. You blast music and leave the front door open and dance in the street. Both of you bare foot and smiling like crazy people. You've been doing this with Juice since the first time it rained when you guys were together. Now it seems strange not to dance in it. 

Tig:
The two of you stay in bed. The blinds open so Tig and you can watch it. It was peaceful just laying bed, wrapped in warm blankets and his arms. 

Opie:
You guys play bored games with the kids. It was a big family night when it storms. You would cook a light meal but put snacks out so when playing the game everyone could munch on stuff. At the end of the night, you all would cuddled up on the couch and watch a Disney movie.