67: Juice Imagine

"Y/N, we need to talk." Jax stated looking at you. You were siting on your outside couch, reading a book. You lived by yourself in a little cottage on the outskirts on town and your backyard was massive. So you had Jax build you a deck and put an outside couch and a couple chairs on it. 

Looking up from your book unfazed you answered "talk then." Jax and you had a strange relationship. You were 24 years old and Jax treated you as if you were 16. Jax acted more like your father then your brother. Which you got because you both lost your father at a young age but you aren't a little girl anymore. 

"You and Juice." Jax stated. He sat down in front of you on a rocking chair, the only with between you is a coffee table. "I don't like it. Call it off." 

"Why should I? I like him and he likes me." You say still reading the book. Jax stood up and grabbed it, tossing it in to the grass. "What the fuck Jackson. That was a bitch move." 

"He's a dumbass and you deserve better. Dad wouldn't want you to be with a Son." Jax sat back and crossed his arms over his head and continued. "Clay doesn't like it. Thinks that your to smart to be going with him. Mom only likes it because he's cute and wants more grandchildren." 

"Dads dead and you don't know what he wants. Clay isn't my father and mom isn't getting grandkids from me anytime soon." You got up, picked up your book and went into the house. You walked into the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of wine and poured yourself a glass. 

"Y/N, you deserve better then a Son. If it was a different son I would be saying the same thing." Jax came and stood next to you. You sipped your wine and walked back outside with your book. "Can you just sit for a fucking moment?" 

"If it was Happy you would say that hes dangerous. If it was Chibs or Tig you would say that they are to old. If it was Opie you would say that he has kids. But with Juice it's because he's a goofy and doesn't do things well. Juice is my age and he makes me want to do better in my life. Jax, I see a future with him." 

"Your not going out with him." Jax stated. 

"You can't go out with Tara then." 

"Oh why not sis?" 

"Because I think shes to smart for you." You say. You smirked when Jax cracked a smile at you. But it fell once you went back to reading. 

"Why do you like him so much Y/N?" Jax asked. You closed your book and looked into your brothers eyes. 

"He's the first guy that ever made me smile just by saying good morning. He's the first guy that actually came to my door and knocked and asked me out. When we went out to dinner he pulled the chair out for me. And he makes me laugh a the little things." You state. Jax soaked in the information and nodded his head a little. 

"Alright." Jax said getting up and went inside. You quickly followed him. 

You grabbed his arm and spun him around. "Alright for... what?" 

"Just wanted to make sure that you are in love with him as much as he's in love with you. He hasn't slept with a crow eater in like 5 months so I don't have to worry about him cheating on you." Jax answered. Jax pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. 

"I'm not in love with him." You state as Jax walked out the front door. 

Before he closed the boor he called back, "yeah you are. See you tonight at moms. Everyone already knows. Bye bitch." 

"Bye fucktard." You called back. Smiling to yourself you closed the door. Maybe you were in love with him.