1

Tori

"It's not a triple date. It's a group thing I told you." Lydia argued from behind the steering wheel. Me and Allison looked at each other, both knowing it was not just a 'group thing'.

"Do they know it's a group thing? Cause it old you that I am not ready to get back out there yet." Allison looked at Lydia who sunk down sheepishly.

"Yeah and I kind of have a boyfriend" I added in. Speaking of which, he had texted me earlier that night letting me know he was taking Scott to get a tattoo which shocked me. Of course I said nothing to either Lydia or Allison knowing Lydia would blurt it out to Allison who was not ready to see him or hear his name.

"Trust me I know" Lydia rolled her eyes and faked disgust. "By the way I love his new hair. If he had it that way since freshmen year he probably would've been popular and dating me or you earlier" she grinned. I gaped at her and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know. I think he's the perfect package. Good hair, good personality, good smile-"

"If you say good body I'll throw up" Lydia stated glancing at me through the rear view mirror.

"Me too" Allison piped up.

"Oh shut up. Lydia I had to watch and even sometimes listen to you and-" I shut my mouth realizing I had almost said his name.

"Please don't say his name" she softly spoke, her eyes filling with sadness.

"Is he ok? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he showed up alive but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia huffed.

"So then you've talked to him?"

"Uh, not since he left for London" Lydia sighed.

"You mean since his dad moved him to London?" I fixed rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, he left. And seriously? An American werewolf in London? Like that's not gonna be a disaster." Lydia half joked.

"So you're totally over him?" Allison grinned raising an eyebrow.

"Would I be going on a triple date with you two if I wasn't over him?" Me and Allison glared at her knowingly. She sighed, "ok yes it's a triple date. It's not an orgy. You'll live" Lydia scoffed.

"But Stiles" I whined. "You know I could've been hanging out with him right now."

"Well your not so get over it" Lydia snapped. I huffed and rested my head against the window watching a familiar blue keep roll up next to us at the red light. My eyes widened as I saw Scott in the seat next to him, completely oblivious that his ex-girlfriend/ love of his life was feet away from him.

I jumped forward and rolled down my window. "What are you doing?" Lydia asked them looked over and stared horrified.

"Oh my God, oh my God" Allison repeated setting in her seat. I giggled deviously and finished rolling the window down.

"Stiles! Stiles! Hey!" I yelled waving. He grinned and started rolling his down.

"Lydia drive" Allison screeched.

"I can't it's a red light-"

"Go!"

"Hey Ba-" Stiles was cut off by the sound of screeching tires as Lydia floored it sending me flying on top of Allison. She glared down at me.

"I hate you so much." She stated breathing heavily.

"Love you" I joked hopping back into my seat.

"Lydia stop we need to go back and tamale to them" Allison finally said. Lydia gently stopped the car and turned around as Stiles had also stopped his car. "They stopped too."

"It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really want to try applying logic to those two?" I reasoned.

"Maybe we should go back" Allison shrugged but was cut off by a huge freaking deer parading through the windshield. I screamed and legit jumped out of the car. I started running down the street in my heels, feeling he adrenaline pumping in my veins.

"Hey slow down! Slow down!" Stiles yelled catching up and wrapping his arms around me. "Are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm actually completely fine just startled. He came out of knowwhere" I whispered out of breath. He frowned and pulled me into his chest tightly.

"It's going to be ok. Let's go see what they're doing" he gestured toward a very scared looking Lydia and Allison who was being comforted by Scott. I broke away from Stiles' grip and hugged Lydia.

"It ran right into us" She cried into my hair. I nodded and rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Are you hurt?" I asked her worried. She shook her head.

"No are you?" She asked me.

"I'm fine" I told her turning to Allison who looked distant.

"Are you ok" Scott asked her, gripping her shoulders.

"I'm ok" she shook her head and stepped back away from him. I saw Scotts eyes drop a little but he shook t off.

"Well, I'm not ok. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw it's eyes right before it hit us. It was like... it was like it was crazy." Lydia cried out.

"I mean I was practically out of there before it even happened" I shrugged sheepishly. Stiles chuckled and walked over leaving his hand in mine.

We all watched as Scott walked over to the deer and gently rested a hand on his neck. His eye brows furrowed in confusion. "No it wasn't crazy, it was scared. Actually...terrified" he looked up at us with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

We all were silent as we waited for the police to show up. When they finally did, of course we were all questioned and ask to give our story of what happened. Thankfully, Stiles' dad was there so it wasn't to bad.

"He literally showed up out of know where. Me, Allison, and Lydia were talking and then next thing you a deer is jumping through the windshield. My first instinct was to practically roll out of the car and started running" I repeated to Sheriff Stilinski as Stiles stood beside me clutching my hand comfortingly.

"Alright. That's enough I think. How are you all getting home? I'm sure Scott and you are going with Stiles l. Maybe Lydia and Allison could squeeze in the backseat with you?" The sheriff offered looking at Stiles.

"That was the plan" he told him shrugging.

"Alright well let them finish up then get on home. Tori I would be fine if you stayed over our house but considering it is a school night you should probably go back to yours" Sheriff Stilinski hugged me quickly then Stiles.

"I know, Lydia still needs to raid my closet for a first day outfit" I joked. Mr. Stilinski chuckled and walked away. "Let's get the others" I told Stiles pulling him over to Lydia.

"I just want to go home so I can pick out our outfits and relax" Lydia huffed. I shook my head smiling.

"Well we are, let's go. Stiles is going to take us." I told her. "And Scott and Allison also. Me, you, and Allison will be in the back."

"Got it. Let's get Ali and go" she sighed.