✿.guanlin.✿

SG ft. ongniel

"I can't believe we're in the same class again...this makes it 3 years in a row." Daniel bounces from one leg to another out of excitement as you take a seat next to Seongwoo, your day started off really chaotic already so you're glad you got to relax with your two best friends.

"We're inseparable..." Seongwoo clings to your arm like usual as if the three of you didn't see eachother almost daily during vacation "You look tired...what happened?" He rests his head on your shoulder, looking up at you with his doe eyes that many girl and guys have fell for.

You just shake your head a bit, the first days of school really...

"Just dealt with some things in the morning, it seems like theirs a lot of new 1st years that a handful of girls have their eyes on-"

"Except for you," Daniel chimes "You hate dating younger kids."

You nodded knowingly as you rest your head on the top of Seongwoo's head "Way too troublesome for my taste, as if my plate isn't filled enough with school and you two troublemakers."

They take it as a compliment as they flash you their best smile, one model-like and the other bunny-like.

These two...sometimes you wonder if the reason you don't have a boyfriend was because...from an outsiders point of view, it may seem like the 3 of you are in a relationship with eachother.

"My fucking god...why did i not look that good during my 1st year..." Seongwoo sighs, looking at the new 1st years everyone recently started talking about as you roll your eyes at his remark.

Him and Daniel basically rule over this school and he dares to complain about the past. They've both been good looking since they were kids, you had old photos they've showed you as proof, whereas you're sitting here wondering whether you're still blooming or is this as good as your looks get.

"We didn't fully hit puberty back then." Daniel says as Seongwoo looks at him with a 'wtf' look.

"You were always goodlooking, though."

"Both of you were and still are." You pinch both their cheeks as they grin to themselves, each of 'em clinging onto one of your arms, yet again.

Rather than having two boyfriends like everyone thinks...you feel more like you have 2 puppies...

"We love you." They say in unison and you couldn't help but smile at the two's cuteness.

They're often mistaken as being stuck up, they say they're boys who play around with whoever they find pretty and well that's not completely in the wrong since they are natural flirts, but when they get a girlfriend they're very very loyal. People that talk shit about them don't know anything, fact is...they're kind, funny and filled with charms.

Yet people don't see it because they judge and fall in love with their looks first before properly getting to know them...

One of the 'prince-like' first years was staring at you three. You raise an eyebrow at him but he just turns away.

What the fu-

Okay, today's been a tough first day. Let's not think too much of anything.