✿.daniel.✿

photoshoot

❀✿

"He seems to be doing good." Sungwoo says as you both monitor Daniel's pictures during his photoshoot.

It's been months since you two got together and it still makes you wonder how you ever got someone so amazing.

Sometimes you feel as if he gives you too much, so today atleast, you wanted to visit him during his photoshoot and bring him and his members some small snacks.

The rest of the members already sat in the waiting room, eating and chatting away as Daniel still had to finish his photoshoot.

"Do you want to go and see?" Sungwoo asks as you shyly decline, not wanting to interrupt Daniel's work.

Sungwoo sighs as he grabs your hand and pulls you outside the room and into the staff-filled set.

There was literally flashing lights everywhere and it blinded you.

You can tell it caught Sungwoo off guard too as his walking became sturdy and accidentally hitting a pillar.

You let out a giggle at Sungwoo's face of embarrassment as he looks back at you.

Daniel, ofcourse, immediately recognizes your laugh from a mile away. His concentration turning from the camera to you.

"Y/N?" Daniel asks as you and Sungwoo turn to him.

You give him a small wave and a smile to which melts Daniel's heart, that loving bunny smile always appearing more often with you around.

"Daniel! Focus!" The photographer says chuckling a bit "A few more pictures and you can run over to your girlfriend."

"Look at him," Sungwoo says with a grin "He keeps looking over here, completely distracted by you."

You stare at Daniel and this is like the 30th time you've made eye contact. He really couldn't keep his focus on anything else but you and you remember him always saying that bringing you to his photo shoots were always a bad idea.

And now you know why.

"Okay," the photographer just laughs as he waves Daniel off "This isn't going to work when all your pictures are all looking at Y/N."

Daniel quickly walks over to you, and before you could say anything, he engulfs you in a hug, his cologne surrounding you as you hug back the huge bunny.

"Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to see you..." you say as he rests his forehead on yours "I missed you."

"It's only been a few hours." That grin on his face never leaving as he kisses your nose.

"Yeah...did you not miss me?"

"Are you kidding? I miss you everytime i'm away from you." He pulls you to his chest, hugging you tightly again.

"And thus, the lonely third musketeer roams alone, off to his own path, a lonesome journey unfolds for him in the future." Sungwoo says, throwing a candy in his mouth that he fails to catch as he looks down at the candy on the floor with despair.

"You two lovebirds, look at these." The photographer gestures for us to come over as he turns his monitor towards us.

"This was him when you weren't here," he points to the screen.

"And this was him when you arrived."

"Aww!" You look at Daniel and grab onto his arms as you lean your head on his shoulder "You look so adorable

"Aww!" You look at Daniel and grab onto his arms as you lean your head on his shoulder "You look so adorable."

Daniel leans his head on the top of your head and softly elbows you "Stop...you're way cuter."

"When will the two of you stop being so disgusting," Sungwoo groans "Have respect for people that are single."

"The pictures came out really good...," the photographer mumbles a bit as he scans through the pictures "Very natural."

"If the outcomes always come out this good then i should invite you to these photoshoots more often." The photographer suggest as Daniel brightens at the news.

"Yes please!"

"No please."

You and the photographer laugh at the two boys reaction.

"My next photoshoot's on Friday, so you better come and cheer me on, okay?" Daniel intertwines your fingers together, excited by the future plans he started making in his head.

One particular plan that involved a white dress and black tuxedo as a potential photo shoot made him especially excited.