The bad boy's boy has friends

Start from the beginning

I saw a girl in a bikini with a nice round ass.

"She's pretty, right? " kyle asked standing beside me.
"Dude she's hot as fuck" I whispered.
"Yeah wait a second and look who her boyfriend is" kyle told me.

We both waited. And the person who came out side was no other then my Biology teacher.

What's his name again?

"What the hell he lives beside you! " I nearly screamed. He nodded.
"Wanna know who else lives beside me?" He asked.
"Who bro?" I asked him playing along.

And the name that came out of his mouth ruined everything.

"Mateo" he said smiling.
"Uhm... No just no" I said.

"He's so hot and sexy and caring. Got he's has the whole package" Kyle spoke in adoration.

"Yeah for you but not for me" I told him.

"He's like a bad boy, but he can only be good for that special someone" he continues.

I wanted to barf.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked well I was more stating a fact.

"Not because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu" he smirked at me.

"Wait why would you wanna be on a diet?" Jayden asked.

Kyle rolled his eyes mumbling something under his breath.

"Just don't Jayden" John told him. He only shrugged in response.

"Yeah but back to Mateo, he doesn't look at people like me" he said.

"What do you mean people like you?" I asked.

"I don't know Mateo he's complicated. I mean he had a though childhood with his mother. But he had someone special to rely on and that's why he isn't interested in other people. We use to be best friends but he suddenly didn't want to talk to me. The school he use to go to he was friends with a kid Jacob or something and then he didn't talk to me after that. It was like I wasn't worth him anymore" kyle explained sadly.

"Oh....." Is all I could say.

"Well let's leave that and go find some food" kyle said clapping his hands.

"Amen to that" Ethan said getting up.

We all walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Well hello there stud " a older woman said looking at me. I his behind John's back, but it didn't really help seeing I am taller than him.

"Good evening ma'am" I greeted her. She smiled at me, walking pass John, pushing him away.

"I have a question for you young man" she told me. I nodded that she could ask away.

"Are you straight? " she asks me. I was taken a back by her question. It was so sudden, not the type of question I expected.

"I'm straight " I told her. I saw kyle shaking his head behind her.
"Thank god finally someone who's straight in this group " she said breathing out dramatically.

"Mom stop it !" Kyle whined.
"Natalia I am Bi " John told her.

She snorted. "Well you still like dick"

"Okay let's drop this subject" Ethan pipes out.

We all sat down on the dinning table and Kyle's mom brought the food out.

"I cooked Beef and polenta pie" she said while filling Ethan's plate. It looked delicious. I felt my mouth water at the sight of it. I waited patiently for her to come and serve me.

"Good god " I moaned out when the flavors melt on my tongue.

" I take that you like it " Natalia said smiling. I nodded my mouth to full to answer her. They laughed at me.

"Well I'm happy you enjoy it " she said.

We were talking and talking about how I beat their asses.

"Really ! Where is he?" I heard a girl scream. A girl came out of the living to on into the kitchen.

"Oh my god " she screeches looking at me. I gulped down the dessert I was eating.

"You're Evan" she spoke while walking to me sitting beside on a chair.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. I looked at kyle, he just rolled his eyes.

"Oh I'm Kyle's younger sister Kylie" she told me holding out her hand. I accepted it.
"I think you already know who I am "

"Kylie leave the boy alone and get your ass upstairs " kyle orders her.

"But I want to know him better ! " she whines.

"He's my friend lay off " kyle told her getting up.
"But..." She trailed off when kyle glares at her.

She leaned down till her lips were almost touching my ear.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" She whispers. She was a girl, beautiful girl and I was a boy, a horny one.

"Of course " I told her. I may be a horny boy but I do have standards and bro code.

She smiled winking at me before walking away.

" listen she's my sister but she's a little bit slutty " kyle advised me. As if to say stay away.

"Don't worry about it. " I told him. We continued to talk and eat our dessert.

"I think is time to go is starting to get late " John said getting up, I followed his action. Kyle nodded getting up.

"I think we should get going to " Ethan told Jayden.

We walked out side, Ethan and Jayden left immediately.

"Kyle can you get my keys and phone from your room ? " John asks.
" fuck no once my ass is upstairs it ain't going down again" kyle told John, making him glare at kyle.

"Fat ass " John mutters while walking away with Kyle.

"Wait a sec " John screams for me.

I was actually scared, because it was dark and scary out side. I was leaning against John's car.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" A angry voice snapped, making me turn around only to see Mateo.

In a pair of basketball shorts.

"It doesn't fucking concern you" I retort.

Take that Bitch

"Care to repeat that Jamie " Mateo growls challenging me walking around the car standing in front of me.

"No I don't care, I'm only born once " I sneered at him.

"Looks like you grew a pair Jamie" Mateo comments walking closer.

"Always had one, although I can't say the same for a pussy like you" I mocked.

"What's going on ?" John asks walking up to us.

"Oh look it's the fairy." Mateo taunts.

"Fuck you Mateo " John growls at him.

"Are you ready to go John. I don't want stand here looking at a pussy like him" I told still looking at Mateo.

"You came here with the fucking fairy !" Mateo shouts.

"Let's go John " I said tugging at his shirt, he nodded walking around the car. I was about to get in but Mateo held me back by holding my hand.

"I'm going to make you regret that Jamie" Mateo said with that he lets go of my hand. I quickly got into the car.

"So who's Jamie ?" John asks.

This is going to be a long drive.