jealousy is not a good color on you...

today is harrys and jacksons birthday party ... rylee and me are rushing to make things perfect.when we got done we headed up stairs to get dressed. I haven't seen Jackson all day ,but me and harry had talked all day long abt countless of things....if i got over Jackson I would like to give harry a chance. my thoughts were interupted by rylee " you look stunning" she said in awee " quit talkin abt ur self" I laughed . i looked into the mirror . I had a tight red dress on with sparkley silver pumps .

my hair was curled to perfection and my make up was close to perfect. we heard people entering the house. the party was in full swing . I had already had 9 beers and 17 shots . I stumbled into the back yard for some air but it was crowded with people . I looked to the left and saw a smokin hot guy next to me with his shirt off. then I looked to my right were Jackson stood making out with brittney! I saw angery to say the least . maybe this was the girl who had his heart? its time for me to move on . its clear he has. with that said I turned back to my left and started to dance with the guy to my left... that soon turned into a full on make out . we pulled back and I swear to god that was the best make out ever!!!! " leo" he said into my neck. I smiled "august" "I love your name"he said " leo ur name isnt half bad either" I said in a sarcastic voice, he chuckled " I wanna see you some time " he said taking my phone and putting his number in. he handed me his phone and I did the same. after that he left in his car . I could not stop smiling . it felt good to be happy, when I turned away I saw Jackson starring at me with anger in his eyes . I just shrugged my shoulders . I'm not gonna deal with him tonight "who was that" he snarled "that was leo" the mention of his name made me smile a big one at that " he doesnt look like your type" he said  " oh whats my type then ..cause I already know yours"I shot back " whats my type" he said smirking " you like wanna be barbies with bleached blonde dyed hair who spend there time laying on there back with there legs wide open " I said with the biggest smirk ever . we looked at me wide eye . then I walked away I don't know where I'm going but I'm going .

************

(the next morning )

I woke up . in a room that wasn't mine it was a boys room. I looked on the ground to find Jackson sleeping soundly with all his clothes on. think the godsssss . I kicked him a couple of times before he had woken up . "Leo kept texting u last night" he said "k" I shortly replied

" is brittney the one u love" I wondered out loud . " no shes not" he cleared that up "meet me in the field at 7" and then he walked away just like that. I went and got dressed realising it was 6:57 . I always wake up late!

''''''''&&&&&&&&&

(its 7 )

jacksons p.o.v

we have been sitting here for hours just looking into the stars. she sat up suddenly so I did the same . I didn't realise how close we were till are lips were brushing against each others . neither of us dared to move

"until you blew my mind"I whispered against her lips then smashed mine into her warm ones . we were interupted by her phone going off. I looked at the screen and it was leo, I looked up at her and she smiled . that smile that u smile when ur happy. my anger got the best of me . two can play at this game. she wants to pretend she likes leo . ill pretend that the girl I'm in love with isn't her! "I'm really sorry that was a mistake .we weren't supost to kiss at all. I only want her lips on mine not yours" I said making it sound believe able . she had this hurt look in her eyes then covered it up "yeah well umm I have to go me and harry have plans..so maybe later u can tell me about the love of ur life but right now I have to go see my guys" she said with a playfull wink. u could still distantly see the hurt in her eyes. then she was gone. and I stayed there by myself thinking of aiden.

august p.o.v

Harry came into veiw and I lost myself . Jackson doesn't even love me so what the hell . fuck it . " hey" he said and I kissed him. it didn't feel right but i kept kissing him and he kissed back . we pulled away breathless he looked sad " u only kissed me to get him off ur mind" he said . which was true and I'm not gonna lie to him "yeah but I don't regret it" I said truthfully and then walked away to the oak tree by the field . since I always Carrie my I home with me I plugged it into the pull light and turned it up all the way and danced around with a whisky bottle in my hand . I screamed the line that had been in my mind " until u blew my mind" I yelled and yelled . "yeah well tell that to the love of your god damn life" I yelled and threw my whisky bottle at the tree and let it shatter into pieces just like my heart. I knew I was crazy from the way I was yelling at thin air but I needed this I laid there in the field until I drifted off into a woner land