moving in with who!?!?!?!?

" your going to be staying with a friend of mine for a year, now i understand this might not be what u want but it will hp us with money a great deal and i get moved up in my work place " she said a bit worried but we could say no or go on a rampage like me and rylee do sometimes because she just wanted us to have a better life " now go pack i have to leave in the morning and since its friday you guys will be going over tonight" she said in a hurry . Rylee and i were waling up the stairs " i cant believe this , what if we dont like these people" she said obviously worried " it will be fine we still have eachother" i said and she smile .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

as we walked up to the door with our mom i felt worried what if we really dont like this people i mean this is weird , like what if her husbands a rapper or like there ahcolics/ in the middle of my thoughts i was interupted by someone opening the door it was... oh hell no wait wtf its jackson and harry ...what? a middle aged woman came up behind them " hi im ms. yorkley and this is my son jackson and u girls can just call me leaha ' she smile " hey im august and this is rylee " with a smile " thats a amazing smile u have there " a guy said that was taller than jackson but looked exactly like him same eyess hair " oh and this is my older son liam " ' hey " i said looking at him with a smirk my mom saw it and said " now i want u girls to behave , u really better behave " she said glaring at me i smiled innocently " dont i always mommy " i said and leah smiled " i love them already" she said with a sweet smile . as we entered the house the sweet scent of flowers filled my nose i smiled it reminded me of the time my mom took me and rylee to the park when we were abt 7 . leah showed us our room it was amazing the veiw was breath taking , feilds upon feilds of flowers . i looked at the clock it was already abt 10;50 i chaed into yoga shorts and a batman shirt, as i calwed into bed i was ingolfed into warmth it was amazing as soon as my head hit the pillow i was asleep.

I looked at the alarm clock it read 3;30 am . i needed some water so i walked down the stairs only to find jackson and lily basically doing it on the kitchen table " eww thats discusting not on the table atleast have some class and do it like in a room or in the trash since u obvioulsy like ating trashy" i said discusted she gasped i just walked past them and got me some water and walked to my room and fell into a deep sleep.