Drama and secrets make friends <3

AUGUST P.O.V

i woke up looked at the clock it was 10:00 i plugged my iphone into the i home on my dresser and turned on sleazy and sung everyword while i brushed my teeth and unpacked the clothes . i changed into some regular shorts and a superman tanktop and did my hair .After i grabbed my laptop and started taking a whole bunch of pictures and uploaded them to facebook and captioned them with home sickkk. i them looked at the likes and comments 57 likes and 45 comments all either said perfect or beautiful but one stood out it said stunning from james dean . the only serious boyfriend i evr had and he cheate on me after that i just stoped trusting people it really hurt cause it was with my other so called bestfriend ... as last goodbye played i sung it letting everyword sink in .Someone knocked on my door i ran to it expecting rylee but insted i say jackson i was really disapointed me and rylee barliey talk anymore " can u turn that down" he asked with a smirk "actually i cant sorry" i smiled but it wasnt a nice smile it was one f those iidgaf smiles , he pinned me up against a wall and whisphered " i asked nicley princess" it made me shiver " i dont care how nicley u ask im not turning it down my prince" i said my lips brushing up against his jaw ilooked up to se his eyes closed he was so tense " why so tense" i asked laughing he let me go and walked out my room i started laughing really hard

JACKSON P.O.V

her lips felt like heaven against my skin on the way out she didnt notice i grabbed her ipod i ran to my roo and turned it on there was a password i saw her screen lock was her and she as wearing a flower head bandand was holding a flower she was in a dress she looked like she was spring coming she was by the water and she just smiled and the lily like it wasthe pretiest thing she has ever saw. so i typed in water spring field and i was right i honestly just put random words together . as i looked at her photos they werent all here some were her friends and some were of trees and the moon and the water i went really bacand i saw one of her at home coming the spring one with this guy it looked like james he was kissing her cheek she honestly looked happy but the thing was is i hate him but i honestly care about her...wait what no i dont . i looked throught her messaging app and realized she had been texting harry there conversations mostly revole around sarcasm and flirting but it bothered me .alot within just a few seonds the ipod was ripped out of my hand " why must u steal my things then go through them" she yelled she took my phone and ran into her bathroom and locked the door.

AUGUST P.O.V

i really wasnt gonna go throught his phone so i unlocked the door he was waiting for me " thats the diffrence between me and u i let people have privicy and not intrude in someones life when im not wanted" i said i was really angry i had pictures of me and ryle of me and my mom of me and james everything was in there my text to harry my youtube ideas . he cant just take someones stuff and think its funny but i wont do the same to him im not like that i just cant last time i did i found something i didnt want to know it made me un happy thats the time i found out james cheated on my it broke my whole intire world i meanit already had a bunch of cracks in it from my parents death but he mended it until my fairy tale broke as rebecca said it god i was so stupid i knew he was bad but i was naive i was 15 he was my everything and i trusted him i trusted rebecca but they didnt care theytook away my happiness for a long time .thats when i got a text from harry saying meet him 30 outfront i was excited harry was like my bestie .

RYLEES P.O.V

i woke up to music and i already knewit was august she lovedmusic .as i walked out side in the back yard i smelled the weed so i followed the smell and i finally saw harry and josh sitting there

josh: we need to figure this out before they bring it here

harry; i know that but we just cant have meetings anymore!

josh: well how are we gonna explain it to rylee and august that we are in a gang

he knew my name but wait a gang i gasped there heads snapped in my direction

"well ..um i have to go ...take a shower" i said running back int the houseup the stair and into the bathrom to turn on the shower ..wtf is happing to my life ?

AUGUST P.O.V

i met harry at the front he looked at me worried " we need to talk" he said we walked for about 5 minutes " so umm im in a gang" he said fast i just laughed " ur kidding right " i said he looked at me serious " august im not kidding im in a gang and so is jackson and so is josh" he said i took a minute to let it all sink in " i want to be in the gang " i said " what no your not being in the gang" he said ' but i want to be i want to do this and u cant stop me its either ur gang or someone eles ... " i said then added " your choice" he sighed ' fine " he simply said . s we walked farther he said " can i tell u something and im being completely serious" he looked so stressed " yeaa of course" i said reasuring " ive tried to kill myself with a OD ' he looked so ashamed " why" was all i could say " my brother had died a couple of months earlier and it killed me so i found a way out so i thought thank god it actually didnt work because i would of never met u and im really glad i met u" he said with the biggest smile i couldnt help but smile " i love you' i said he hugged me "i love you too" . as we walked back home we got in we all sat down at the table harry told jackson we knew about the gang and that i wanted inn as soon as that was said rylee said she wanted in of course he agreed . then a lily walked in a the room " oh hey bae" she said in her high pitched voice ' het" he said with a annoyed tone i looked over at the clock and it was already 11 pm .i walked up the stairs to my room . i heard vocies and moans so i went on the balcane and just sat there looking at the moon until there was a person next to me it was jackson i stood up to leave when he pulled me into his chest and kissed me i pulled away "i dont want someones sloppy seconds" i said and walked to my room and laid down but my bed sunk in and i looked over to see harry " hes a jerk i know but u...u just started a war with that jerk" he said i couldnt figure out what his words ment but i was to tired to care so i just feel into a sading sleep....