milk shakes

so i just got done getting ready and this is what i wore

i got to school and saw aj and his friends

i got to school and saw aj and his friends. from far they signaled me to come their way.

"Hey guys" i said.
"sup" aj said.
"well where do y'all wanna meet up so we can go get milkshakes?" hussain asked
"outside of my car" i said
"okay" they said

*SKIPPING TO THE MILK SHAKE DATE THING*

we went in to order our milk shakes i got a small peanut butter shake, the rest got chocolate or vanilla shakes.
as i keep talking to aj i get this butterfly feeling in my stomach like he is so attractive and i love his personality he's so cute and funny and omg i just can't i think i'm developing a crush for him. but i know he won't like me back because all my crushes i've had a crush on never liked me back like all of them and i'm positive this will be the same. i just don't want to get heartbroken if i found it he likes another girl.. it's okay i'm used to it i guess.

"so why did you move to Birmingham?" aj asked
"uh well um my dad found a better job here," i said stuttering omg kms i was stuttering and he was probably like what the hell. i'm probably over thinking this .
we finish our milkshakes and we head to the car and i dropped off ruby shahd and aj and drove back home. i was thinking of aj and i kept getting butterfly's and i got a notification on my phone and it was AJ!!!!!!
A: hey tonight was fun
Y: yeah it really was we should do this more often
A: lol we do it every week you're welcome to come

i don't know if i should tell shahd and ruby that i like him will they think i'm weird what if he doesn't like me i know he won't no one thinks of me that way and i have to deal with it my whole life. it's okay.
-
SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER!! WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD YASMINE TELL RUBY AND SHAHD ABOUT HER CRUSH OR SHOULD SHE KEEP IT A SECRET? COMMENT!