Soulmates {2}

PRETEND YOUR FAVE PLACE IS UNDER A TREE I FORGOT I PUT {fave place} IN PART ONE
PS. WHO WANTS A (real) FACE REVEAL THE MINUTE I HIT 80k READS? (The most recent pic of me has too much booby but dAs OkAy I aM nOt AsHaMeD)
Sorry I've been slackin guys! I graduated segment 1 of driver's training and have my level one license now! Yay! I'll be trying to write more for you guys❤️

My body shook with anticipation as my mom pulled up to my favorite spot, allowing me to escape the walls of the car and run over to the tree, taking a seat directly under the shade of the largest branch. I whipped out my favorite book as my mom walked towards a bench, magazine in hand. Usually, she'd leave me here for an hour or two while she shops or does whatever. But, since I told her about my dream, she decided to wait and see if it happens.

Over an hour went by and my mom grew more and more impatient as each second passed.

"This is fucking ridiculous Y/n, it really is. He's not fucking coming, grab your shit-" A boy a couple years older than me walked up and smiled.

"Hi." He spoke shyly. I smiled back and answered.

"Hi. I'm Y/n." I stuck out my hand, awaiting the warm feeling of another's skin on my palm.

"Josh." He gripped my hand firmly and shook.

I peeked at his wrist and tears filled my eyes. He peeked at my thigh, just above my knee and pulled me in for a hug.

"You're even prettier than I thought you'd be!" He let go and gripped my shoulders lightly, eyes wandering my body. Perfect. He spoke under his breath.

"That sounded weird- sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I hugged him tightly, taking in his fragrance in a long inhale of breath.

"It didn't- believe me."

I'M SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT😭😭