Cookie

"Why" I rolled my eyes as the boy spoke once more. "Because it's mine Josh." He puffed out his bottom lip and crossed his arms. He then smiled devilishly as I unlocked my phone. "But you're mine so that makes the cookie mine too..." he mumbled and I nearly dropped my phone. "What do you mean I'm your's?" I looked up into his brown eyes. He walked towards me, backing me into a counter. "You, Y/n, are mine. Your body..." he traced his hand along my side and stopped just above my hip. "Your lips..." I shuddered when he closed in on my face and brushed his lips softly against mine. "...aaanndd so is this cookie!" He stole the cookie and quickly jogged out of the room. I groaned in annoyance. Fell for the ol' 'you're mine' trick again Y/n. Good job. I mentally congratulated myself and walked to the living room to see the boy sitting on the couch. Enjoying MY cookie. I groaned and collapsed on the couch beside him.
"Go buy me more" I sat up on my elbows and asked Josh. "But I'm too lazy." He looked down at me, making me smirk. He made an 'Oh god now I can't escape' face as I got up and leaned in close to his ear. "If you don't get me cookies I won't do the special thing you like." {WoAh ThErE rEaDeR cAlM dOwN oMg} Josh's eyes widened at this and he shot up, gulping hard. "How many?" I smiled innocently, satisfied with getting my way. "{however many cookies you want} should be enough." He picked up the keys from the side table and spoke again. "Fine. But when I get back you're paying me back for making me get off the couch" Josh smirked and winked, jogging to the door. Oh well. At least I didn't have to get them myself...

GUYS GUYS GUYS
WE HIT 3K TODAY OANSWUWLDNAOAB THANK YOU!