Nugget

Probably the most successful book I've ever written tbh. Thank you for 1.12k reads <3

"Let's go Nugget!" I rolled my eyes at the stupid pet name. Josh has been on this kick lately that I'm a 'Nugget'. No idea why but he calls me it often. It's getting old quick, apparently not to him. "You better not call me that at the restaurant with Tyler and Jenna" He sighed and nodded, heading towards the door.
Josh started the car while I hopped in the passenger seat, pulling out my phone to text (A/N Gonna text Mommy) Jenna that we're on our way. We started driving and I got sort of worried as to why Josh was so quiet. Then I looked over and saw a huge grin on his face. "Oh god, Josh what are you planning?" He stifled a laugh and spoke. "Oh nothing. Just don't worry about it."
We pulled up to the restaurant and almost immediately Josh opened the door and hopped out, walking over to the passenger side where I sat. He was abnormally giggly. He's usually serious when we meet with Tyler and Jenna. No doubt in my mind this man is planning something. Josh opened the doir for me and held out his hand. I awkwardly took it and he pulled me up.
We walked in the restaurant and immediately saw Tyler and his beautiful wife, Jenna. We sat down, me beside Jenna, Tyler and Josh across from us. Tyler nudged Josh and whispered something to him, making him blush lightly, but smile nonetheless. I shifted uncomfortably when Josh cleared his throat and looked towards me. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes with a huge smile. "Nugget....we've been dating for 3 and a half years..." My heart sped up and tears began to form. "I guess what I'm trying to say..." Josh let go of my hands and got up, moving to my seat. He knelt on one knee and pulled out a small box.. OF CHOCOLATE.... jk... he opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n... Will you marry me?" Tears began pouring down my face as I nodded, Josh stood up, pulling me into a hug. "I love you" he whispered quietly into my ear. God. How did I get so damn lucky?