You get the flu

Guys I'm sick ;-; I wrote this while I was violently puking over a toilet lmao But in all seriousness, I've been throwing up sooo yeah that's the inspiration

I woke up to a strong feeling that I was going to vomit, naturally I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and immediately threw up everything I had eaten the previous night. I heard the bedroom door open and bags drop. He just came home and now he has to deal with a sick girlfriend. I scolded myself as feet padded along the floor, leading to the bathroom. "Oh my god, baby, are you okay?" He collapsed on his knees beside me and held back my hair as I spilled my guts into the toilet. Tears were streaming down my face and Josh was so worried you would think he just witnessed me getting stabbed.
I backed away from the toilet and flushed, wiping my mouth. Josh looked at me with concern, speaking once again. "You need to get to bed, I'll get a big bowl or something just in case you throw up again. Do you want anything else babygirl?" I slowly shook my head and stood up, slowly heading towards the bed. My head was pounding and my stomach hurt from throwing up my insides.
Josh ran back in the room with a bowl and set it on the nightstand beside me. I whispered a quick 'thank you' and closed my eyes, focusing on happy thoughts. I'm hoping this is just the flu. If not, Josh and I have more than throw up to worry about. "Baby, I'm gonna head to the store real quick to pick up a few things" I nodded and heard the bedroom door open and close. I sigh and cover my face with blankets. Until my stomach lurches, I pull the blanket off my body and grab the bowl as fast as I possibly can. I groaned in pain once I finally stopped vomiting. My stomach felt like 3 rusty spoons were constantly scratching my insides. My head felt like somebody was hammering in my skull. God I hate being sick.

POV change - Josh's POV
-----------------------------------------------------

I walked in to a silent house, bags in hand. Y/n's either asleep or something's wrong. God I hope the first one. I drop the bags outside of our bedroom door and step in. I need to stop worrying so much. It's just the flu. She was curled up under the blankets, asleep. Nothing's wrong. I walked over to the bed and sat down beside her. I pushed a strand of hair out of her face and she scrunched her nose making her look like a rabbit. I chuckled lightly, god I love this girl.
Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled weakly at me. "Hey *yawn* Joshy your back" I quickly nodded then remembered the bags. "Speaking of which, I gotta grab something!" She looked at me confused in her drowsy state as I walked to the door. Not gonna lie, I was excited to show her what I got her.
She pulled out the first item and giggled in amusement. "(Your Fave Movie)? Thank you baby" she pulled out another and gasped. "No way... we finally did it..." tears filled her eyes. I slowly nodded and her smile widened. She picked up the picture frame. "Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Dun, on adopting your new baby {girl or boy}" she started crying and I hugged her tightly. We were never able to concieve. We tried when we first got married, it's been about 5 years now. The adoption agency finally got back to us, now she can have the family she's always wanted.

Did not plan it to be that deep... Vote if you enjoyed and remember...

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!