He accidentally triggers you {1}

Sup fam :)
Almost 700 (682 to be exact) reads?!?! Ya'll gonna make me cry ;-; like I said in the last Author's note I will not be updating for a while :( until then I hope you enjoy this :) MY BESTFREN IS HELPING ME THROUGH THIS SO I MIGHT WRITE ALL WEEKEND THOUGH I WON'T BE THE SAME...

"I don't understand why your getting so angry! We were just talking!!" Josh's face turned to one of extreme anger at this point. "He was flirting with you! You didn't stop him!" Tears filled my eyes. I turned away and started walking until someone gripped my arm tightly. "Don't fucking walk away from me." His voice was stern. I couldn't face him as my breath was hitched and my knees were shaking. I bit my lip to stay silent. He knows this stuff scares me. But right now, it's as if the man clinging onto my arm isn't the man I love. The shaking in my knees had stopped and I collapsed on the ground, he still gripped my arm. I choked on my words. "I- I didn't realize h-he was. I-" tears poured out. "I didn't realize he was making advances. Please, don't hurt me, I'm sorry." The grip loosened and my arm fell to my side as more tears spilled from my e/c eyes. "Y-y/n? Why would I hurt you?!?! Wait?!?! Did I hurt you! I-I didn't mean to... I-I- baby I blacked out... I'm so, so, sorry" I kept crying as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "Shhh, baby I- I didn't mean to..." Eventually he pulled away, I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I could hear his footsteps behind me as I closed the bathroom door, locking it. I heard soft knocks as I slid down the locked bathroom door. The knocking was progressively getting louder until he finally spoke. "Baby... please, open the door" tears fell at a rapid pace when I heard him. God, I love him but, I can't get over something like that so quickly.
Almost an hour later I fell asleep. Josh kind of left me alone for a while.
I woke up to the slam of the front door and the start of a car engine. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it to see the apartment trashed. A note was left on one of the coffee tables.

Y/n,
I'm sorry for earlier. I never meant to hurt you... I'll be back soon I just... need time to forgive myself. I love you,

Josh

I teared up, it can't be for long... right?
My entire body went numb. What if he doesn't come back?
Pretty soon I went into full on 'Cleaning' mode. I picked up the shredded papers and torn shirts, throwing them into the trashbag at my side. Everything in the livingroom was pretty much clean. Then I walked to the bedroom.

Hey guys. I updated this late because Thursday and Friday I had huge homework packets from Geometry and Spanish :(

Comment for a part 2