Chapter 10: For The Better

Start from the beginning

Tamaki's attempt to swoon them was shot down when sudddenly another girl walked in, saying very charming words to Haruhi.

"Damn, she is good." I mumbled as Honey sat on my lap.

She kissed Haruhi's hand, and I giggled at the guys' reactions.

After Tamaki was punched, the girls came up to us, and when the tall one saw me, she bent me down as she did Haruhi, "My sweet maiden, you are the light at the end of my tunnel-" 

"Don't touch me." I snapped, and her eyes went wide in fear, "Ever. Again." I said, and she placed me back up and scooted away from me.

"I'm going to go change." I said, and went to the back.

I took my sweet time, and when I came back, Tamaki was talking about some secret plan, and Haruhi was nowhere to be seen. I sighed, and began walking out, when of course the random banana peel appeared and my face said hit to the floor.

"Ow." I groaned as I got up, and the guys were staring at me. I didn't know why they looked so worried until  felt blood trickle down from my foreherad, and onto my shirt, "Oh shit. I'm going home." I said, and was stopped by Kyoya. He handed me a handkerchief that I held to my forehead.

"Please, let me take you there, you're bleeding quite a lot." I sucked it up, and nodded. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What's going to happen?! What is he going to do?! Is he going to threaten me?! 

I walked with him to the limo, and got in, my head down. It takes about half an hour to drive back to the house, rather than the simple two minutes of my old one, so I was fucked. I continued to just hold the fabric to my forehead, and looked down at the medium sized spot of blood on my blue blazer. I took off the blazer, and set it between Kyoya and I.

"Odia." his voice said as the engine began

We slowly started leaving the school, and I looked up as he moved my hand from my forehead, and I flinched at his touch.

He frowned as he took out bandages from a box in the limo, which isn't surprising since his family is in the medical business, and placed it on my forehead. My bangs fell over as his hand left, and I looked back down, "Thanks." I mumbled, and looked down fidgeting my fingers.

"Odia, please look at me." I heard his voice, and I shook my head.

"I-I prefer not to." I said, and heard a sigh, "Kyoya, I don't know what I did to make you act so cruel to me, but what I do know is I never expected to hear his words from your mouth." I said quietly.

"Odia, look, I-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Can you just tell me why? I'll leave you alone if that's what you want." I squeezed the hem of my skirt as my voice cracked,  "Just tell me why you wanted to hurt me so much." I said, hurt being far to evident in my voice.

"I-I don't know, Odia. I would prefer it if you kept your distance from me though. For the better." He said, and my heart dropped.

I tried to register the words he had just spoken to me. My mind roamed to when he kissed me, held my hand, and smiled at me. Then, he called me worthless, and nothing. Thhen bandages my cut. Now he tells me he doesn't want me near him, and he can't even give me a reason. 

The limo stopped at a light, limo traffic, and I opened the door, "Odia, what are you doing?!" Kyoya snapped.

"Keeping my distance from you, just like you wanted." I seethed, my voice horribly shaking as I began to climb out of the limo.

Then his hand latched onto my arm.

"Are you insane?!" He asked.

"I might as well be." I didn't dare look at him as I began prying his hand off my arm while a tear fell on his sleeve. I was eventually successful as I shut the door, and began running.

I ran for half an hour, and eventually collapsed on grass near a park. I know I still had at least 20-30 minutes more until I get there, but I needed to rest.

I was on my hands and knees, breathing heavily. I saw cars pass by, and sighed. I can only imaging how pathetic I look: I was panting, sobbing, and on my hands and knees.

I eventually trudged home, and walked in. Haruhi rushed to me with water, and I quickly drank it. She looked at me as I set the cup down. My lip quivered, and dived at her with a hug as I sobbed, "Odia what's-" I broke out into tears, and hugged her.

"I-It was Kyoya... he got my first kiss, he got me vulnerable, he called me worthless, and told me to stay away for the best." I sniffled pathetically as I told her everything that happened with me and Kyoya, gum and all.

She got an angry look on her face, "That bastard-"

"I-It's fine, I'm fine, please don't worry." I said, and she sighed.

→→→→Time Skip←←←←

I was walking with Haruhi, and soon the Lobelia's twirled beside us. They flirted, and offered us to go with them now. We rolled our eyes, and opened the host club doors.

The lights were off, when suddenly we heard a course of girly "Ouran's" Haruhi and I looked at eachother as we stepped inside. Then a very girl Tamaki sang a powerful,  "Ouran."

Haruhi and I looked at eachother as they explained their plan, and we busted out laughing, "You guys are using more makeup than I know how to use!" I giggled, and we were being chased by girly Honey, Kaoru, and Hikaru.

They finally stopped, and explained their stupid motives to get us to not leave Ouran, and Haruhi set the Lobelia's straight.

"I appreciate the offer and all, but I think I'm going to stay at Ouran." she said sweetly, and I smirked.

"So get the fuck out." I snapped, and they hurriedly twirled away.

"Wait so you were never going to leave? both of you?" Tamaki asked.

"No." we said.

"Wait what?!" Tamaki asked, and I giggled.

I was still emotionally broken from my conversatuon with Kyoya uesterday, so someone caring for me felt good. I hugged Tamaki, "But I do appreciate you caring about us, daddy." I smiled as he had a blush, and then a wide smile... oh no.

He basically crushed my spine and spun me around raving on about how I was such a sweet daughter. I smiled at my temporary bliss, knowing Kyoya's face will sadden my mind sooner or later.