The New Kid Part 1

A/N:

HELLO AGAIN! I'M REALLY KIND OF EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER CAUSE IT TALKS ABOUT SODA'S AND DAISY'S PAST!

SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS

FEED BACK SO ANYWAY YES! HERE YOU GO.... :D

I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE WAITED PATIENTLY FOR THIS AND I'M SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I WILL WRITE PART TWO SOON HOPEFULLY!

Daisy's POV

"Come on give it back!" He got closer and puffed up his chest a little.

"Aww what's the poor little greaser gonna do about it?" The bully laughed ripping the dolls arm.

"Nooooo!" I was in tears now. it was my favorite and only friend ever.

The greaser boy who was my age punched the 15 year old in the stomach leaving him to deal with the compact.

"You'll pay you little brat!" The other guy who hadnt been hurt said.

The 15 year old lunched himself at the boy. He fell to the floor. I wiped my tears and kicked the 15 year old.

"Get off him now!!!!" I kicked him in the gut which caused him to groan in pain.

The little boy jumped up grabbed my bunny and my hand. "Come fast before they get up!" He started running faster. I was practically being dragged.

"H-hey slow down!" He turned to look if they were not following us and collapsed to his knees breathing heavy. My eyes widened and I knelt down.

"DONT DIE!!!!" I shook him. He pulled a grin. "Die?" He started laughing crazy. "I wont die from a little bit of runnin!" At this point i could tell he was southern. "Just c'mon I'll take you to my house to get all patched up!" He smiled.

I gave off a little blush but nodded."So do you talk?" He asked me. "Y-yes." My voice was a bit shaky."Good! oh by the way my name is Sodapop!" "Sodapop? That's a silly name, I'm Daisy." I smiled holding my hand trying to contain most of my giggles.

"Don't make fun of my name! Your name is a weed!" He tried defending himself but I only kept an amused face on. "I was kidding. I like Soda and I like you!" I wiped my tear and smiled once again at him.

His cheeks turned an unusual shade of red but it was cute. "Can we be friends?" I asked.

He nodded and sat down in the tall grass. The wind was blowing and the sun was setting a pretty shade of orange. "You're my first friend you know....." I said silently as I looked at the sky.

We both stood silent until a car honked scaring us both. it was my mom. "Oh that's my mom.....it was nice meeting you Soda!" I smiled and waved as he stood up and did the same. I walked in the parking lot and got in the truck. As we were turning out I glanced out the window watching as he got farther and farther away.

I'll never forget that day.