Be prepared

HELLO MY FELLOW FRIENDS! I KNOW

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE

UPDATED THIS YOU KNOW CAUSE I

HAVE BEEN BUSY AND STUFF. I HOPE

YOU GUYS AREN'T MAD AT ME AND

KEEP READING MY STORY! THANK YOU

YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR ALMOST 500

FREAKING READS AND 30 VOTES!!

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! <3

-Daisy's POV-

It was the day after Soda had taken me on the date. He told me that he loved me and to hope that we would be together till the end. I've never heard a guy tell me that before. No guy I have ever met made a contentment like that. Yet knowing Soda for so long I could tell he would keep that promise. Like he did with Sandy till she ran off.

It was night and I was lying bed. It was around 10:00 o'clock at night and I couldn't sleep the slightest bit. There was suddenly a little knock on my window and I froze.

"Creep who could it be!? A robber? No they don't knock on your window." I started making stuff up in my mind.

Trudging to the window I quietly opened the window curtain to see Sodapop all bruised up and bloody. I quickly opened the window shocked if what I saw.

"Soda!?! What the Heck happened to you?" I helped him through the window.

"Just a fight. Don't worry about it." He slipped through the window.

"Don't worry about it!? Your bleeding like a stuck pig!" I grabbed a tissue and held it up to his nose.

"Ouch that hurt." He winced in pain.

"Sorry." I said dabbing it on his wound.

Why the heck did he come here? Especially this late!? He had a huge gash on his cheek and his arms were cut up. One of his sparkling eyes were beat purple.

"So mind telling me what's going on?" I asked seriously.

"Well Steve and I were in our way to the Dingo but a pack of socs caught us and we'll me and Steve split paths but a couple of socs got me good." He cracked his jaw.

"Well why didn't you go home?" I scratched my head.

"Darry can't know this happened and plus you were closer." He smiled.

"You know my dad will skin ME if he finds out your here!" I whispered.

Soda then brought his side lips to mine and kissed me holding my cheek. His kisses were sweet and tender just like he was. (accept when it came to a fight or drag race) My nose brushed against his as we pulled away

"What was that for?" I sputtered

"To shut you up." He joked.

I playfully punched him and sat back on my bed and he sat beside me. I was looking at the ceiling till soda was in my view. He was hovering over me.

"Hey what's the matter?" He kissed my cheek.

"Oh nothing I'm just scared that you know maybe one day I might be jumped." I shivered at the thought as I wrapped my

arms around his neck.

"No socs are going to touch you." He said aggressively.

I only slightly chuckled. He then laid next to me playing with my white blonde hair. My arms were pushed against his chest and I rested my head on his arm.

"I love you." He whispered

I was drifting off to sleep, "Me to." I mumbled coming into darkness.

{Sodas POV}

-Next Day-

I woke up in the room I feel asleep in forgetting what happened last night. I opened my eyes to see Daisy curled up to me.

"Daisy BREAKFAST!" Yelled her father.

I only thought one thing is if I didn't leave she was going to be in trouble. I wanted to stay like this forever but I knew her dad would skin her. Quietly I got up and snuck out the window right in time as her dad opened her door.

I made a run to my house that was only a couple of blocks away. I finally got to my house to hear Darry pacing around. I opened the creaky gate and walked in the house bracing myself fit whatever he was going to say.

"Um I'm home." I quietly said.

Darry quickly turned his attention towards me. "Where the hell were you Sodapop Patrick Curtis!" He yelled.

"Um I was at Steve's place." I looked down not wanting him to see my swollen eye.

"Well could you have told me first!?" Darry said coming closer.

"Sorry Darry it won't happen again!" I said back.

He sighed and walked into his room.

I needed to find Steve and see if he was ok.

"I'll be it for a while!" I yelled walking it the door again.

I headed over to the DX to see if Steve had a shift today. Luckily he did. it took nee a couple of minutes to get there but there I saw Steve with a scar running up his arm.

"Yo Steve?" I said running to him.

He looked up examining my eye. "They get you to buddy?" He asked showing the cut more closer.

"Yeah they did." I nodded my head.

"What did Darry say?" He asked changing oil.

"Well I told him I went to your place he got mad and stormed off into his room. but he dosent know about the eye yet.

Steve was about to say something till he was cut off by the socs car that jumped us last night.

"Great." I said

"Man I'm going to bash their heads in." Steve cracked his knuckles.

"Not here boss will not like it if you beat up a customer." I said cooling him off.

"Well hello there grease 1 and grease 2." the socs snarled.

"You guys better watch it out we'll be coming for you next." Steve threatened.

"Oh yah well YOU better watch it out we'll come for another grease ball like you two." They're tires screeched off.

Who were they going hurt next? I was nervous thinking if all the people I loved they could possibly hurt. Who was the next victim?