A phone call from Pony

*yawn*! It was the day after Soda had kissed me and i didn't sleep at all! All night i thought how warmly he kissed me. I shook my head and laughed. Maybe it was just a heat of the moment kiss! He probably doesn't like me he did just got out of a break up. Just a heat of the moment kiss thats all. As i was thinking the door opened. In walked Soda.

"Hey Daze!" He said cheerfully.

I smiled at him and answered, "Hey Soda i just got up do ya'll need me to leave?

"No not at all you could stay here longer if you wanted to!" He smiled.

My heart stopped and i jumped out of my socks. I laughed nervously still think about yesterday. Was he thinking about yesterday?

"Listen Daisy what i did yesterday was not an accident and i really do like you so will you give me a chance?" He asked me.

My cheeks flushed i bright color of red but i was full of joy.

"Of course Sodapop i really like you too and i want to be with you!" I answered him.

We then embraced each other him holding me tightly.

I stayed with the Curtis brothers for a while but then returned home. I turned the knob to my door and walked in to find Steve on my couch. Steve was pigging out on my food and watching television.

"Oh, hey Daze!" He shouted with stuff on his mouth.

"What the hell?" I said in surprise.

Steve quickly jumped to his feet and said, "Where the heck were you?"

"Oh yah sorry i was at the Curtis brothers house." I chuckled thinking about Soda.

He looked at me surprisingly an laughed,

"Looks like someone got lucky!?" He said patting me on the head.

"WHAT! NO IT WASNT LIKE THAT!" I shouted embarrassed.

"Its ok Daisy i remember my first time to!" He joked.

"STEVE!" I shouted at him.

"Ok I'm kidding just kidding!" He said trying to calm me.

As Steve was trying to calm me my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it read Ponyboy.

I answered it and he said, "Hey, Daisy!"

"Oh hey Ponyboy." I answered him.

Me and Pony had a good friendship i was usually the one to go anywhere with him cause his brothers were busy.

"Umm do want to see a movie later?" He asked me.

"I have a friend who is also going uh she is kinda of new."

I smiled and said,"Sure why not?"

We were about to hang up until he put in,

"Soda might be there." Then he hung up.

What the heck is with the greasers trying to change my mind by just saying the word Soda?!?!