Help Me

HEY GUYS IM SO HAPPY THAT I AM ALMOST TO 600 READS!!!! ;D I AM HAVING A SPAZ ATTACK 

NOW!!!! ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY REVIZING AND EDITING ITS JUST THAT SOMETIMES I 

GET TO EXCITED ABOUT POSTING IT AND I FORGET TO EDIT IT. BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL TURN OUT

OK BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS DONE ON A COMPUTER. ANYWAY SORRY TO BORE YOU WITH THIS

BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! LOVE YOU <3

-Daisy's POV-

I finally woke up and noticed Soda wasnt beside me. I guess he left. i looked to my clock hanging on the wall and it read,

"Shoot! its already 12:00!' i jumped off my bed and quickly got dressed.

i quickly ate breakfast then raced out the door. My mom and dad were at work so i usually got ready by myself without any help. i guess i had already missed school so i figured skipping would be the best option then coming in late saying i over slept. Skipping school i headed over to the DX too see if Soda was on shift.

I arrived at the DX and saw Soda helping a customer. I smiled as i watched him. He was so cute when he works and when he helps people. He got done then noticed me and walked towards me with a confused look.

"Hey, what are you doing here?' He asked me grabbing my waist

"I woke up late so i just skipped school." i shrugged rapping my arms around his neck.

We passionatly kissed eachother. he then pulled back.

"Sorry i should have woken you up. I just heard your dad coming and i didnt want to get you in trouble so i snuck out and are you turning into a bad girl." He wildly grinned.

"Thanks....and just maybe." I smirked playing around.

As we were laughing there was a big man with a rusty colored beard stadong at the door of the DX and he cleared his throat trying to get our attention away from eachother. We turned our heads towards his way and Soda frowned.

"Sorry Daze thats my boss. Gotta get back to work, I'll see you at my house at 8:00!" He shouted going back inside.

i groaned and headed back towards the side walk wishing there was something to do. Soda was at work, Steve and Pony were at school, Two-Bit was also at school, and Darry always works. Wow do I really have no friends other than them. I sighed, i really need more friends. Im not saying that they are not amazing friends im just saying i need to put myself out there.

I finally noticed i had walked all the way into town. Everywhere i saw old men walking, kids playing cards or asking their parents for money for the Coca Cola machine. But the one thing i didnt want to see was that red Mustang saunter from the parking lot of the Dairy Queen.

"Please dont see me. Please dont see me. Not here not now." I said trying to act normal. 

That did no good. They went passed me but as they saw me they backed up.

"Do i see a greaser here?" The soc said rolling his window down.

"I think you do Lar." He hissed.

My heart was pounding out of my chest i just kept my head straight forward ignoring every word they said. I started increasing my pace.

"A cute one too." He laughed.

I looked over to him, "Go to hell.' I hissed

At that point i knew that i better start running and i did. I heard the car door slam with many footseps behind me. I was a nervous wreck, it was my first time ever being jumped. Rembering back to when Johnny was still alive i ran a bit faster but that was no use cause they caught me at a dead end of an alley way.

"Got her!!" The soc yelled tackling me.

"Let go of me you-you trash!" I spat at him trying to kick him off me. But that only caused him to slug me right in the face.

"You little bitch!" He yelled sitting on my chest. He then oulled out his sharp silver switch blade.

"Please!" I whimpered scared to dear life.

He cut me up my sides. Ever painful scratch bled so much. One of the other socs was making kissy faces at me. Indimidating me. I spat at him again wishing this time he would stop but i was foolish of thinking that. He punched me of a total of 13 times. At this point i was crying knowing that i might not live.

"What are you going to do? Call your little friends." He said in a baby voice to me.

Angry i tried to kick him off and sucseeded. With me bleeding about every place possible i limped to the lot hoping that they wouldnt follow me. But sure enough my nightmare was not over yet. They caught up and kicked the back of my knee. They left me crying and in pain there and to top it off he spat on me and they laughed returning to their car.

I didnt know that people were this cruel. People in this world were uncaring. Today my worst night mare had come true and would haunt me for the rest of my life. Someone please Help Me.

SORRY FOR THE POOR EDITING BECAUSE I WROTE THIS AN THE COMPUTER SO IT IS HARD TO TELL WHEN YOU DONT SPELL THINGS CORRECTLY! SO ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!! :)