Soda and Steve

Just another day at the DX. I was hanging around with my two boys Soda and Steve.

"Yo Steve! Go change the oil!" Soda yelled from the counter.

I smiled. I love to see the two of them in their outfits!

"Whatcha staring at Daze?" Soda asked.

"Oh nothing!" I giggled.

"I'll give you something to look at then." He said lifting me to the other side of the counter.

He kissed me with force. I love when Soda kisses me. Its like when eating chocolate. Every time you take a bite its so sweet and you just can't wait for more but sooner or later its gone.

"So is this a make out session or what?" Steve walked in.

Me and Soda pulled apart quickly and Steve laughed.

"Anyway Soda and I are going to the Dingo wanna come?" Steve asked me.

Sodapop looked at me with pleading eyes begging me to come.

"Ok ok, i'll go. I have to go to work anyway." I said

~2 hours later~

The guys got off work and i was ready to go. Before we left I zipped up on my uniform and we left. I was wearing a little dress that came to the ledge if my knees. It was like in one if those movies where there was like a 60's waitress. Yeah.....thats me. Soda let out a little grumble.

"Whats wrong Soda?" Steve asked him.

"I just don't want people to see her in that dress." He moaned.

My cheeks went red. W-why would he care.

"Haha who would go for that!?!" Steve laughed.

"Steve!" I punch him in the arm.

"Just kidding just kidding." Steve chuckled.

We arrived at the Dingo and a fight was going on between two greasers. If there isn't at least one fight going on at the Dingo its another. We got out of the car and as soon as we did Soda put his arm around me to mark me as his. Wow i had no clue was the jealous possessive type, it was pretty cute.

I walked behind the counter and Steve and Soda sat at the bar.

"So y'all want something to drink? Its on the house." I offered them.

"Ya give me pepsi." They both said at the same time.

They both smirked at each other and Steve grabbed Soda in a head lock. They played roughly and i smiled. Behind them you could hear punches and guys ruff housing. While i was on the other side of the counter both of the guys were out of eyesight.

"Hey baby." A strange voice said. I turned around to find a drunk Greaser. He put his hands on my waste.

"I'm not interested!" I said throwing his hand off my waist.

"Oh playing hard to get huh?" He turned me to face him."Maybe this will cool ya." he said bringing his lips to mine.

"Get off you dirtbag!" I yelled.

"Shut it!" He slapped me and pushed me against the wall.

By now i was scared as hell. i only had one instinct scream for help.

"SODA! STEVE! HELP ME!" I screamed but was muffled by his dirty hand.

"I said quite you little bitc-." He was cut off then fell to the floor.

Behind the greaser was Soda and Steve. They were both holding shattered glasses.

"Daisy are you ok?!' Soda asked.

I shook my head and held my throbbing cheek with my hand. the slap was pretty hard to make my lip bleed but not to bad.

"Its ok Soda i'ma tuff girl, i can handle a little greaser like that.

I knew that i probably couldn't take out a greaser but i'd try for Soda's sake.

"Tell your boss what just happened and lets go home." He motioned.

Soda held my hand tight the whole hone. this time it was a little bit more....loving

Authors Note• Hey beautifuls! WAS IT GOOD!!?? OMG THANKS SO FREAKING MUCH FOR ALMOST 100 READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Well anyway comment, vote, follow!! Next chapter out soon!! :3