Where we first met

-Daisy's POV-

"You remember my name?" He stood there in shock. I shook my head, did he not notice he had his name sewn into his shirt?

"Your name is on your shirt." I poked it with my finger only to reveal that his chest was hard.

I blushed like crazy. I could tell he wanted to smile but the sadness was overwhelming him.

"Daisy?" He asked

I took my focus away from my thoughts and looked to him ,"Y-yeah?"

His weary brown eyes filled with tears, "Can I hug you, just one more time?" I was confused for a minute but then remembered, supposedly I was his girlfriend. It would only be fair since I forgot all about him.

"Yeah I guess." I said nervously. His big strong arms pulled me into a tight hug. I heard him faintly whisper,

"Please come back..."

After a while he let go, "Um Soda?" I said.

He looked up,"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I can't remember that you were the boy I love and I was the girl you cherished." I felt bad I couldn't remember.

His face changed from sad to loving. "Daisy listen, it's not your fault. But I won't stop or give up on loving you, I'll wait for you....to get your memory back." He held my hand and I let him.

"Thanks Sodapop." Soda got up and left the room with a "Goodbye". I honestly want to remember so bad...

*~*

Soon after Soda had left my mother came running inside my hospital room.

"Daisy! Are you OK....oh my poor baby." My mother ran by my bed at my side. Her beautiful brown hair draped over her golden eyes which were filled with worry and sadness.

"Daisy we heard you have amnesia! Do you still remember us!?" A tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. "Yes mom it's ok I remember you." I smiled.

She hugged me and I hugged her back tightly.

"It's all that, Sodapop's fault!"

My eyes widened and my arms slowly dropped form her back. "No it wasn't." I mumbled. She released me and looked at me. "What?" "It's not his fault! Soda is nice and sweet and he is my boyfriend!" I yelled angrily.

It felt like all my love for Soda rushed back to me. "Excuse me? You have a boyfriend?" Her once sweet, nice face was filled with anger.

My parents have always been strict on the word that started with boy and ended in friend. Every time I attempted to get one I was grounded or punished. Yes, it was that bad.

"It's not a big deal mom! I'm 17 and you can't control my life forever!" I clenched my fist in annoyance. "Put I can still punish you! We're going home!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my bed.

I was in some clothes but over it was a hospital gown. "Mother, stop!" By then we were already outside where the strong wind blew in my face. She put me in the car. "So now your going to treat me like a prisoner? Go right ahead!" My mother slammed the car for and revved out of the parking lot.

*~*

We got home and my mom stormed in the house holding my arm. She walked over to my room and threw me in there. I tried getting back up on my feet but my mom had already shut the door.

I got up and started banging on it. "Let me out of here!" I begged. My whole face was already trenched in tears. "PLEASE!" in failure I sank to my feet. All I felt was so much anger all I wanted to see was Soda like there was this huge urge.

I got up and looked around everywhere to see what I could do to get out. Scanning my room I remembered I had a window. I ran over to it and pulled it open and with that I slipped out. I ran faster than my feet could carry.

I saw all the houses pass in my vision. Through one window I saw the Soda. My feet automatically turned to run in that direction. "Soda!" My voice cracked. "SODA!" As alarmed he quickly ran out. When he saw me his brown eyes sparkled.

"Daisy? What is it?" I ran faster till I reached him. My arms wrapped around his strong torso. He reacted quickly wrapping his arms back around me. "What's the matter? Are you hurt?!" He pulled back to check for any injury.

I shook my head. "No! It's-it's not that, it's my mother!" Tears kept running down my cheek. He wiped each one away with his thumb. "Hey, listen it's ok...shhh...calm down." He stoked my hair with a gently touch combining each stand with care.

"S-soda. I can't take this anymore. I just want to run away. Escape the life I didn't even know I had." My voice became more and more quieter. Soda kissed my head. "If you want...you can stay with us." He smiled. I looked up at him with tender eyes. "I wish I knew the way I did before."

His hand laced around mine and he led me to his house.

*~*

When we got inside there sitting in the living room was a boy that looked to be at least 14 or 15. He had bleached blonde hair and by his side was standing a pretty girl. They both sat up in haste. "Daisy! It's Ponyboy, you probably won't remember me but I just want to know if you're ok!" He said giving me a hug.

I was a little stiff but then remembered these people were my friends so I hugged back. "Umm..Yeah I'm ok." I mumbled. Soda grabbed Ponyboy's shoulder' "Go easy on her ok little buddy?" He said. Pony nodded and backed away a little.

Soda led me to a small room and sat on the bed. "Daisy, I know this is a lot to take in so I'm sorry." He looks at the floor. I sat next to him. "It's ok none of this is your fault. Don't blame yourself and plus I'm glad I can get to know you like this." A smile spread across my face.

He smiled back and looked to me. "C-can I show you where we met?" He asked. I nodded and we both sat up. We got in the car and he drove me to what looked like a restaurant that read on the sign, "Dingo".

He parked and stopped the engine. He looked to me with a ear-to-ear smile. "We're here." I stepped out of the car and he did the same. We walked in and there sat many greasers smoking and drinking.

There was a red booth and we say in it. "So want to hear the story?" He asked. I nodded.

I know was interested. I have him my full attention.

~7 years ago (10 years old) ~

-Daisy's POV-

My mom had dropped me off at the Dingo because today was a work day for her. She had left me with 5$ to spend on food. My eyes roamed the restaurant no one was here but another boy my age and a couple of older kids, about 15 years old.

With me I was carrying my special doll I never wanted to let go of. It was probably the only friends I had.

I was about to sit down when I was approached by the two 15 year olds. "Wada we got here? A little girl and her dolly?" He made a little girly voice. My face scrunched up to alarm them to not mess with me. "We don't need little midgets crawling around here this is greaser turf." He grabbed my doll.

"Hey give that back! That's not fair!" I cried reaching out my hand to where he was holding it above my head. "Can't get it now? Huh short fry?" He held it higher while I still thought I could reach it.

"That doesn't belong to you! Give it back!" A little boys voice rang through out the restaurant. The bullies turned around to see it was the little boy my age. He was really handsome and he looked southern. I believed he was a greaser...?

A/N:

HELLO GUYS!!! I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS OUT LATE! I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WANTING AN UPDATE FOREVER BUT IT'S KIND OF HARD SO NO HATE! :(

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! IT IS TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS....<3 :D