Realizing

HELLO! :D I HOPED ALL OF YOU GUYS LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER CAUSE I WORKED REALLY HARD 

ON IT! WELL ANYWAY I THINK IM GETTING A LITTLE BIT TIRED OF MY COVER SO I MIGHT HOLD A 

CONTEST FOR A NEW COVER!!! JUST DM (IF YOU HAVE A INSTAGRAM) IF NOT JUST INBOX ME AND 

WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT :) ANYWAY ENJOY......

-Daisy's POV-

8:00pm

I was in the lot stil holding my wounds tight all of them stung in pain. Would they find me and help me. Today i was supposed to have dinner at the curtis's house but i was hurting to bad to move. I was on the wet grass as it started to rain heavily. Great another way to end this nightmare. I lifted my shirt up to find the scratches going up my sides. Some were still bleeding heavily. I needed help badly.

My eyes were closing as i layed there in the rain bleeding half to death. Was i going to die tonight? No it can be tonight i havent said my good byes yet. I dont want to die tonight. Not tonight.

-Soda's POV-

I finally got back from work and everyone was at home Darry in the kitchen making dinner. Ponyboy was on the couch reading a book beside Madison who was watching Mickey. I walked over to him and ruffled his still bleached blonde hair. 

"Hey Pony." I smiled.

"Hey Soda." He laughed.

I wondered if Daisy was going to come soon? As i was thinking there was a big knock on the door but before anyone of us could react someone stepped in. No one waited for an answer at the door everyone just walked in and welcomed thereselves in. It was Steve and he looked pale.

"Hey Steve you ok? You look pale. I asked walking towards him.

"It's Daisy..." He sighed no so sure of himself.

Once i heard her name with his worried look i turned pale myself.

"W-what about her!?" I asked more concered.

"I'm not totally sure but she didnt show up at school and her parents said she wasnt home yet." He widened his eyes.

"She came by the DX a few hours back cause she missed school then from there forward she walked off." I was sweating so bad.

"Dammit what if a soc got her!" Steve said ready about to charge out the door.

I nodded for him to go out the door and i followed behind him. We ran around everywhere looking for her. The park, town, Bucks, Dingo. No sign of her. Me and Steve finally looked in the lot and we saw a figure on the ground. I couldnt really see anything cause it was raining hard but we headed over to the figure and relized it was Daisy.

"Daisy!" i yelled running to her.

I dropped to the ground to find her bleeding and a bruised up face. I held her face in my hand. I was close to crying seeing her like this hurt me so much inside. 

"Daisy!" I lifted her up to prop her on my lap.

She was bleeding very bad. Blood was dripping through her shirt and cuts were all over her arms and down her legs. A black eye, bloody nose and lip. She was even more beaten up then the time i saw Johnny. She was terrible.

-Daisy's POV-

"S-soda..." I managed to say.

They had finally found me after all that time. I started crying cause i was so scared. Never in my life have i been this scared till now.

"Are you ok?!? What did they do to you!?" He said crying.

"Its ok....I-I'll be ok." I winced in the pain i was feeling. I lifted my hand to wipe his tears.

I tried to smile to show him I was ok and I needed him to stay calm.

"Daisy....I lied to you. I told you not to be afraid that I wouldn't let them touch you but I didn't keep my promise."He cried.

"No don't make this your fault it's my fault for walking alone....I....I..." I mumbled losing consciousness.

"We have to get her to the hospital!" Steve's words rang in my ears as I fell deeper into darkness. My cold body being carried off to the hospital maybe not having a chance to survive. Even add I fell into this world is darkness I kept Soda in my mind cherishing every moment I didn't with him.

It had felt like days being in this darkness. It felt as I could move my body but not physically. Hearing voices everyday. It was like being talked in a jail cell not able to get out. Was it a dream? Yet then I realized something that it was more then that.....I was trapped.