『Blogger - Yaku Morisuke』

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you have a lot to learn, (Y/N)."

"What? What is that supposed to mean?"

"I dunno, figure it out for yourself." Kenma grins, frustrating me even more.

"No, tell me what you're talking about!"

"Mmh, nah. I'm busy playing Fire Emblem right now."

"Kenma!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: :3c
so, are u guys dating yet?

Kenma sent me a text with a screenshot of the latest comment from volleymom on my blog post.

so tired zzz good night! (-ω-)zzz

volleymom_3: sweet dreams, sleep well <33

To: Ken-nyan
Subject: XP
hush kenma i'm going to sleep zzzzzz

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: >:3c
u didn't say no

To: Ken-nyan
Subject: zzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The next morning, I wake up to a notification saying I was tagged in a post.

The post was a picture of a succulent on a windowsill in front of a beautiful morning sky.

I was reminded of your love for the sky in the morning and succulents, so I took this picture in hopes you'll like it. <3 @(username)

Everything about the picture was so pleasing. The sky, the succulent, the placement, everything. I begin typing out a response.

i love it so much, thank you for taking this picture! it feels good to know there are people out there who pay attention to my interests ('')**

Giddy from the surprise, I hug my phone to my chest and roll around a bit on my bed. This person was so sweet! As I start writing out a text to Kenma, I'm interrupted by a message. Speak of the devil.

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: succulents and sunrise, huh
you ain't slick i see u

To: Ken-nyan
Subject: bruh
i was just about to text you about that AAA

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: hmm
i'm still pretty sure it's yaku-senpai lmao

To: Ken-nyan
Subject: yeah right!
omg kenma pls that's never going to happen

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: *cracks knuckles*
1. he's heard us talk about ur succulents before and seemed interested
2. ur really oblivious
3. a lot of times he's on his phone around the same time u get comments from volleymom
4. who else would call themselves volleymom_3 he's basically team mom AND he's #3
5. ur really oblivious
6. only he would write sweet stuff like that to you
7. have i mentioned ur really oblivious

To: Ken-nyan
Subject: okok
i think i get it alright... but i'm still not going to assume it's yaku-senpai just in case

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: facepalm.png
sometimes i'm glad yaku can save some of his dignity bc ur so dense but times like these i feel bad for him that ur actually blind

I'm looking at the post again as I walk through Nekoma's front gates. I haven't gotten a response from volleymom yet, but I'm still appreciative of this special post. Looking up too late, I crash into someone who had presumably also been looking at their phone. I'm on the ground, slightly dazed from the collision as I try to search for my phone. Picking up the nearest one, I check it for any damages, but what's on the screen catches my attention.

It's the same screen I was looking at before I crashed, but with the start of a comment in the comment box.

You're welcome, I hope one day I can enjoy it with ybhou

I laugh at the typo that had most likely been caused by the collision, but realize it right afterwards. This is that volleymom person.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sor-" I begin to stand back up, extending a hand to the person sitting in front of me rubbing his head but freeze when I see who it is. "Yaku-senpai! You're volleymom?" I blurt out.

He sheepishly takes my hand, grabbing my phone on the ground next to him before I pull him up. "Y-Yeah," He admits, avoiding all eye contact with me. "Er, here's your phone."

"Thanks," I accept my phone and return his. "I couldn't help but notice-"

"Um I hope you don't find what I say to be weird or anything. I really mean it."

"Huh? No, I think they're really sweet! I appreciate your comments a lot, Yaku-senpai. This is just so... surprising."

"Heh, yeah no problem..." Yaku rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Er, since now that you know it's me, would you be interested on going on a date or something some time? I'm interested in getting to know you better from off of the screen."

Yaku had always been a nice guy, even on the court and around classmates. "Sure!"

Maybe now, there was hope of a better relationship outside of the internet.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bonus:

From: Ken-nyan
Subject: i told u so.
i told u so.

I sigh, putting my phone away as I enter the classroom. Sitting in my seat next to Kenma, he leans over and taps on my arm, signalling he wanted to tell me something.

"Yeah?"

"I told you so."

"Leave me alone, Kenma."

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raffle prize for 2nd place winner Kimi-chan134! i hope you like it! <33

tag yourself i'm kenma lololol

but tbh i was also mc for a solid year before i learned this guy (now my boyfriend) had a crush on me during that entire solid year LOL dense squad where you at :'D

up next will be imagine scenarios for the raffle winners! hope y'all enjoyed this, thanks for reading!