『Teddy Bear - Bokuto Koutarou』

Bokuto Koutarou was a boy with lots of energy and love in him. He always made sure to show that to you, and he would run up to hug you every time he saw you. He didn't care who saw, as long as you were wrapped in his embrace, and you loved it.

His hugs were the best kind in your opinion. They were that of a bear, but a friendly one. He liked to pick you up and swing you around a bit with those strong arms of his, and there was no way you'd ever get sick of it.

You were now laying in bed, Bokuto holding you in his arms with his chin resting on your head. It was a weekend, and you spent it at your boyfriend's house. For some reason, you woke up early, which was rare for you. You snuggled your face into his chest and smiled, breathing in his soothing scent of lavender.

"You're so nice to cuddle with, Koutarou." You said softly, not sure if he was awake yet to hear.

"You are too, (Y/N)-chan." He murmured, and he kissed the top of your head.

You grinned. "But you're like a teddy bear. A big, cuddly teddy bear."

He laughed softly at your analogy. "Is that so?"

"Yup. I might as well start calling you Bear-tarou, since it's so fitting."

"Whatever name you like, (Y/N)-chan," He told you, his words still slurred from sleep. "I'm your teddy bear, after all."

You leaned your head up to kiss him on the underside of his chin, the spot on his face you could reach from your position. "I love you, Bear-tarou."

"I love you too, (Y/N)-chan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super short, sorry... •A•
Bokuto really seems like he would give the best bear hugs tho, amiright