Chapter 20:Explanations...

Start bij het begin

Derek wore a navy blue button down shirt that he rolled the sleeves up half way, (which looked really hot btw) and a pair of kaki pants and black and white sneakers. He did really well hiding the fact that he was going to propose.

Derek's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Derek's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

I walked down the stairs and met him in the entrance way just as he came out of the living room, putting his phone in his pocket. "You look beautiful." He complimented. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I grinned at him.

We left the house and instead of getting in the car we went into the woods, I should have known something was up when we didn't get in car so he was either A.) going to murder me which was highly unlikely or B.) we were having an actual date. But I didn't think anything of it at the time.

So we walked a little ways and came to this clearing and there was like a cave type thing I guess you could call it which lead to the beach.. once again I wasn't thinking. I didn't hit me we were going on an actual date until I saw the candle lit dinner. (A/N remember when Tommy took Liv here?)

There were candles on the sand in the shape of a heart with two wooden chairs, a small wooden table with a white table cloth and two candles. "Derek this is beautiful, when did you have time to do this?" I questioned. "Ash you know I love you, but you take forever to get ready, plus I'm a fast runner and I had some help." He teased "Oh whatever." I said playfully while lightly smacking his shoulder.

" I said playfully while lightly smacking his shoulder

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Their candle lit dinner 👆🏻👆🏻

"Here I was thinking I did a good job I only took like 45 minutes and that's like a record for me." I laughed. Derek's just laughed at me a placed a soft kiss on my lips.Ok well I'll save you some details, basically all that really happened was we ate and talked that was really about it. He had some people come clean it up while we walked down the beach.

Derek stopped and looked out best he could into the ocean since it was dark out, so naturally I looked out too. When I looked back at Derek he was on one knee holding a ring.

"Ash I know we haven't known each other long but I love you so much and I honestly don't know how I was living before I met you. My life was pretty boring and my fashion wasn't great but you fixed that, and made me the happiest man ever. I want to give you the word and this is the first step to doing that. I could go On and ok but we'd be here all night." He said letting out a small chuckle and smiling "So Ashley

By the time he came as done talking my hands were covering the lower half of my face and tears were running down my face. "So I'll take that as a yes?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, yes of course I'll marry you Derek!" I said hugging him as he stood up and started kissing him.

After we were done he slipped the ring on my finger kissing me again. I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't notice the ring on my finger. I said it the girls holding up my hand.

 I said it the girls holding up my hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ash's ring 👆🏻👆🏻

Ok now time jump to when you called me Liv asking for advice. This was the morning before you called me that evening... so I wanted to play a prank on Derek because I was bored and I wanted to mess with him. So I told him I was going to the store. I went and got a two pack of pregnancy tests.

I was going to take it and write in another line on the test to trick him and see how he'd react. So I bought the tests and headed back home and took the test and was waiting for it to be time to check it. And we'll turns out I'm pregnant.... so that's why i suggested you take a test too Liv. When I told Derek he was so happy and hasn't let me do much since we found out.

Back to present time

"Ok I'm done now and Liv I'm so proud of you for keeping your mouth closed the whole time so go ahead and let it all out!" I said to Liv "Eeeeekkk!!! I'm so excited right now!! We can have a double wedding!!! And we get to go through being pregnant together!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!" Liv squealed excitedly, pulling me into a hug.

"I wish good luck to the guys they are going to have their hands full." My mom chuckled and me and Ash both turned and stuck our tongues out at her earning ourselves a playful glare.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So for starters I don't think I did a good job on this chapter, I'm not good with past tense... so I hope "y'all" got the "picture". So Ash and Derek are engaged!!! Double wedding!! (Can we say goals!!) Oh and she's pregnant too!!!😭😱😱 (like could they be anymore of friendship goals?!?) too bad Dawn isn't ready to get married or have kids (which is understandable) but I mean come on Dawn you are killing our "triple" wedding (ok not sure if that's a thing... ok let me stop ranting) so I think I finally figured out what to do with Ash and Derek's story!!! *reader in back ground whispers* finally this girl got her priorities straight. *me* are you done interrupting my A/N *cricket* *me* ok good moving on!!! So it's going to be some of them before have they have kids and then it's going to turn into them telling their kids a "bed time story" of their life and blah blah... I hope it'll be good but idk... all we can do is hope for the best(I might end up changing it later on but that's what happening as of right now :)) Anyway love you all!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! *same reader from earlier* finally she's done she "talks" forever like geez!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Word count: 1574

Word count: 1574

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.