The Mafia's Son

The Mafia's Son

A Park Jimin fanfiction.
(completed)

Dedication

This chapter is dedicated to Kim (Suga_Kim), because I love her. All of her works are amazing, and I just never get tired even if I read them repeatedly. She is the one responsible for the idea of this book, and I will always be thankful for her. She's wonderful, and such an inspiration. Make sure to go and visit her account if you haven't already!

Important (posted as of 10/14/17)

This is a note that I made mostly for the new readers, but this can be helpful for everyone really.

If you're a new reader, I would really advise you to read this before going on.

Throughout the process of writing this book, I just wasn't the most specific and clear person. There's been a lot of confusion with the names of the characters in this story, so I made a list below that will hopefully help you as you read on.

1. Kim Enterprises is a company owned by the character named Mr. Kim, and he is Jae Eun's boss. She works for him. (Jae Eun is the main character.)
2. I will tell you right now that Mr. Kim is not Taehyung, Jin or Namjoon. It was just a coincidence, since Kim is such a common surname.
3. Park Industries is a company owned by the character named Mr. Park, and he plays the role of Jimin's father in this story.
4. A little later in the book, you will encounter a company called Jung Inc., and that is in no way related to Hoseok. This was another mistake that I made. I just didn't pay enough attention to the surnames that I picked, and that caused a lot of confusion.
5. You will also encounter a person named Seolhee. She is going to end up becoming the owner of Jung Inc., and she is a Jung. But just to be really clear, she isn't related to Hoseok in any way.

I'm hoping that this will clarify any confusion you guys had. If any of you have questions for me in the future, just ask and I will try my best to respond.

Note

  »  This book is entirely fiction therefore, it is the work of my imagination. Nothing is actually real.

  » This book is a FIRST DRAFT, so please understand that it's not going to be perfect. It will have a lot of flaws (grammatical errors, typos, plot holes, etc.).

  » There will be some unrealistic incidents in this books, and some occurrences may lack coherent explanations. The characters may/will probably make a lot of dumb decisions, and do some stupid things, that will cause you to feel annoyance or even anger. That is absolutely fine, but if you're going to start hating, then I would rather you just leave. 

  » Though I accept criticism, I don't promote negativity in this book. I appreciate constructive criticism, because it helps me grow as a writer. Don't just come out, and attack me. Like I said, if you're not fond of my work then, stop reading. No one is forcing you to.

  » And, I'm just going to outright say this here, because why not? DON'T BE FVCKING RUDE.

Copyrights

  © 2017 by sweetaeguk on Wattpad.
All Rights Reserved. 

Any resemblance to names, actual events, incidents etc. are purely coincidental and not intentional. Everything in this book is the product of my imagination. Besides the members of BTS, all the other characters included are original, and created by me. I do not own any member of BTS, or am I affiliated with any of them.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without permission from the author.

  — 

More than anything else, I hope that you guys enjoy reading.

Thank you.💗

(was user: DreamerForeveer, now user: sweetaeguk)