♥Players and Hearts♥

Start from the beginning

Yang: Please don't scold us.

Quark: Scold, why would I scold four girls whom are same age as me, except for Ruby.

Blake: Oh.....

Quark: Oh, come on girls, cheer up.

Ruby: You're right Quark.

Quark: Now who's your daddy huh?

Four blushes appeared on the four girls' cheeks as they heard my sentence.

Quark: Now, I'm being sarcastic, FML.

Suddenly, I heard Jaune's scream from my left. I could see him getting caught in one of the Death Stalker's claws. Pyrrha Nikos was trying to help him out by killing the Death Stalker.

Jaune: Somebody help me!

Pyrrha: I'm trying to help Jaune!

I rushed towards both of me. I took out my Hadron and I transformed it into the Gambol Shroud. I sliced the Death Stalker's body using my powerful katana. Jaune was released from the claw and he was exhausted.

Quark: Are you fine man?

Jaune: I'm okay bro.

Pyrrha: Oh, thanks Quark!

Quark: You're welcome.

Pyrrha: Sorry Jaune, I thought that shiny golden thing was a relic.

Jaune: It's okay Pyrrha.

I walked back to the other students. Suddenly, I heard the sound of a Nevermore. Ruby Rose and I looked up into the sky. There was a Nevermore flying in the sky.

Quark: Oh sh-

The Nevermore attacked us but we dodged the attack. I looked around to see if everyone is here.

Blake: Uh guys....

Yang: Where's Ruby and Weiss?

Quark: Shit.

I looked into the sky as I saw the Nevermore was carrying Ruby and Weiss in it's claws.

Ruby: Help us!

Quark: I'm coming Ruby!

I jumped into the air and I shot the Nevermore's claws using my Hadron. The Nevermore released Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee. I landed onto the ground as I saw Weiss and Ruby free-falling through into the air. I managed to catch Ruby Rose but Weiss landed safety as she used her Myrtenaster to create and ice platform.

Ruby: That stupid Nevermore!

Weiss: I want vengance!

Yang: Yeah, me too!

Blake: Come on girls, let's kill the beast!

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang started chasing down the Nevermore as I followed the four of them. Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren were dealing with a Death Stalker. As they reached the deep big hole, they all started attacking the Nevermore.

Quark: Calm down girls.

Ruby: Help us out Quark!

Weiss: Yeah, please?

Quark: Fine.

I switched from my Hadron to the Cresent Rose. I leaped into the air and I sliced the Nevermore's body using the scythe. My element is purity so I can deal a ton of damage.