Wow. Wow eyes had a way of saying her name that made her toes curl.

"O.... kay. Thanks, babe. I'll see you for the next class."

"Stay out of trouble."

"You know me."

She gave the little green men a big cheesy smile then stepped into the next room.

All three of them followed.

Great. This would be her first class with aliens, and it had to be these three? Big Bad, gorgeous and wow eyes, there would be no thinking around them.

This class was set up with tables instead of desks, and each table only had two chairs. She took the table in the back.

"I would like my human students to take a seat at an empty table if you please. Pleased. Now if everyone else would take a seat."

Catching sight of April, she waved, so she was surprised when she saw who had taken the seat across from her.

"Use this time to get to know each other. We have much to learn."

So, awkward.

No matter how quiet she tried to be, she highly doubted he didn't hear her opening her snack. "Missed lunch. Hated breakfast. You going to tell on me?"

"Tell who?"

"Hell, if I know. The man, I guess. I know how all of you are about your healthy eating. I'll tell you like I told Frick. I met him yesterday, I think you already know that though, don't you? Since you repeated what I told him almost word for word. Anyway, you can't decide you don't like something without trying it first."

She held up her favorite, a nice salty plain potato chip. Her look dared him.

Long fingers reached out for the chip and he ate it without any more encouragement.

Jess could tell he was unimpressed.

She got sidetracked by his lips. Very nice. While she ate her chips, she tried to find something about him that wasn't nice. It would be less distracting if the little green men where green. And little.

Whatever she did she needed to keep from looking at him in the eyes. And his arms. She was like her mom, a sucker for strong arms.

He had a long straight nose, strong chin. Thick neck. Okay. She wouldn't look at him at all.

Thank God gorgeous hadn't sat down with her. She was pretty sure being this close to that one would have a bad effect on her brain cells. Even worse than this one was having.

"Speaking of Frick, do you always ease drop on conversations?"

"Sometimes it is necessary. It is the best way of trying to bridge the gap between our two cultures."

"Instead of addressing how rude that is, let's get straight to it. Do you really think we can bridge such a huge gap?"

"I do. You do not think it is possible?"

"Not sure yet."

"It will work. Savion and Macie are proof of it."

"Not the best example, is it? The age difference is impossible. To be honest with you, I don't believe there's any way he will not find someone better. And by better, I mean someone more available. No way he's waiting twelve years for anyone."