"I can't. Only a Jedi can access the device," Cad Bane looked at the screen "Fortunately, there are two Jedi on their way to help me, one more than we need for our purposes,"

"You'd better live through this. I want my money, Bane,"

"You can count on it," he headed back to command "Wipe all the frigate's memory banks and destroy every record of our mission." he pointed to another droid "Initiate the self-destruct sequence. You," he dragged a droid "transfer all ship functions to my wrist-com. I want control of doors, gravity generators, everything,"

"Roger, roger," the droid complied

"The rest of you, stay here and defend the bridge," he tugged on my arm to follow him and kicked an airduct "Ladies first,"

"Age before beauty," I quipped only for him to push me through.

***

I watched the Togruta pull against the cuffs only to scream "Aaah!"

"Oh, I wouldn't do that," he moved a hand near her face, causing her to flinch away "Those binders have been specially designed for Jedi," he pulled off something from her hair. "The more you struggle, the tighter they get. Impressed now, youngling?"

"Not really," she grunted. I flinched when another explosion sounded. "Enjoy this while you can, sleemo,. This burning boat is about to finish us all off,"

"Hmm. We have time. The bond between a Jedi teacher and his apprentice is strong," he looked over at me with a smirk as I glared at him.

"Which means my master will be coming for me any minute," the padawan claimed

"Let's see if we can get him here any faster," he was about to press a button on his wrist-comm

"No!" I shouted "You already killed one Jedi before you got what you wanted. Do you honestly want to kill another?!" Cad Bane grimaced and me and the Togruta screamed out as we were shocked. I glared up at him.

"Sir, a-a Jedi is coming. He looks very unhappy," we all heard a lightsaber as the droid died. Cad Bane kicked me next to the Padawan. I stood up and went towards him only for a barrier to be placed between us.

"Your Master has gotten the message,"

A male Jedi entered the room, a scar across his right eye, holding a blue lightsaber "You have nowhere left to hide Bounty hunter,"

"Let me worry about that, Jedi," he put a hand on his wrist-com "If I activate this control, the outside airlock wil open and they will be sucked into oblivion. Do you think you can kill me and then save them before their pulled out into space?" I looked at the Togruta worried. "It's a horrible way to die. Besides, isn't negotiation the Jedi way?" two battle droids went towards the Jedi.

"What do you want?" he deactivated his lightsaber and I began shaking my head.

"This holocron carries information I've been paid to collect. I can't unlock it, and neither can my pet, but you can," I glared at Bane as he called me his 'pet'. "The last Jedi who had it wouldn't open it. I hope you don't make the same mistake. We don't have much time. Hurry it up, Jedi or they die,"

"Don't do it!" I shouted

"No, Master!" the padawan shouted

"I can't let you die, Ahsoka," the Jedi told her

"Master, no!" she shouted as he lowered his lightsaber to the ground.

"We'll deal with the holocron later,"

"How touching," Cad Bane placed the holocron in front of the Jedi, and it floated into the air as it opened.

"Now I will combine this holocron with the memory crystal I acquired from your dead Jedi friend," once the crystal and holocron combined it landed into Cad Bane's hand. "My employers will be most pleased," Ahsoka and I watched as her master used the force to gain the two lightsabers and activated them, fighting and destroying the two battle droids. I jumped and took a hold of Ahsoka's binders as Cad Bane opened the airlock.

"Aah!" we screamed. The forcefield opened and her Master approached as Cad Bane escaped, I felt my grasp slip and we almost fell through if not for the Jedi catching me and closing the airlock, causing us to fall to the ground. Using her lightsaber, the Jedi cut Ahsoka free.

***

"Rex, I hope you found us a ride off this bucket!" Anakin shouted as we ran through the corridoors.

"We've got to leave now. The reactor's gonna blow," Rex told him "We cannot wait,"

"You'll have to. I'm going after that bounty hunter," I looked at Ahsoka afraid.

"Master, wait." she shouted "Stop!" we both stopped "This is the way to the hangar. We must get off the ship now,"

"I can't let Bane get away,"

"Patience," I shouted only to realize who I was shouting at "Patience." I repeated softer "I understand wanting to go after Bane, I've been wanting him out of my life ever since he came into it...but in order to fight another day, we need to get off this ship,"

"You're right," we ran towards the hangar where blaster fire could be heard. I stopped when I saw a figure that looked like Cad Bane get shot and fall to the ground.

"Come on! Come on!" we jumped onto the frigate, I was small in my jump but Ahsoka caught me and helped me up. We landed close enough for the trooper that shot Bane to get on.

"Trooper, did you get the holocron?" Anakin asked

"No, sir,"

"I'll get it, Master," I caught her arm as she prepared to go down there

"No time." Anakin told her "Rex, get us out of here," the doors closed and we flew off.

"Well, it looks like the holocron was destroyed. But at the least the Separatists didn't get it," Ahsoka said. I slid into a chair "Are you ok?"

I looked up at Ahsoka "Bane's dead, but I can still feel him," I told her as I looked down at my hands. We walked out of the ship once it landed, but I stood behind as I was unsure of what to do. "Master, I'm sorry I let that mercenary get the upper hand," Ahsoka told Anakin

"It wasn't your fault, Ahsoka. It was mine, start to finish," I stood next to Ahsoka as her Master walked off, but although she was reassured by his statement, I still had one question left on my mind.

"What's going to happen to me?"