"Great." I mumbled and flopped down in the floor. The twins came and sat beside me while Jordan attempted to wake up Emma. He climbed on the bed and wrapped her in his arms, it was really cut actually. He rubbed her cheeks lovingly and whispered her name. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him. He smile quickly turned to a frown.

"I didn't dream that did I?" She asked.

"No baby." He whispered. "I'm a vampire and you're my mate." He said. She sat up in his arms looking flustered.

"What does that mean?" She asked, I could tell she was afraid. I hate having to see her like this, she's shaky and jumpy and she's seriously freaking out. Everyone piled on the bed around Emma and Jordan and started to explain everything she needed to know. We told her everything she needed to know about vampires and being a vampires mate. Then she asked about my eyes and we explained as much as we could.

"I think I get it." She said still clearly confused. She looked up at Jordan. "So that means we'll be together forever?" She asked, you could hear the hope in her voice.

"Forever and ever." He said pulling her into a kiss. She smiled happily. "Right now, I have some apologizing to do." He got up off the bed and pulled me into the hall.

"I'm sorry for everything Sensual." He said. "I don't know how I could think I could ever reject her. She's perfect." He said smiling. "She's so beautiful and her legs are so long. She smells so good and she's smart and funny and-" I clamped my hand over Jordan's mouth.

"Damn boy, I get it." I said. I could feel him smiling against my hand. He attempted to say something but it was muffled.

"What?" I laughed moving hand away from his mouth.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked with pleading eyes. I looked up and tapped my chin like I was in deep thinking.

"Hmmm." I said. "I guess so, but if you ever do some shit like that again, I'll make you look like Amber." He flinched back.

"I didn't think you could do that much damage." He said. "I think you broke her jaw."

"Do you care?" I asked him. I know he didn't but I just wanted to ask.

"Hell no!" He exclaimed. "She was seriously getting on my nerves. All she does is ask for shit and flirt with other guys. I don'tknow what the hell I was thinking."

"How much did you spend on the ring?" I asked giving him the eye.

"Fifty dollars." He laughed. "I wasn't about to go broke for that trick." He said. Sometimes I forget Jordan is such a cheep skate. The only person he buys expensive things for is me and his mom.

"You better spend more than that on her." I growled.

"Calm down weirdo." He said. "I don't think I want to see those eyes again."

"Shut up." I said laughing. "Oh we're double dating tonight so go but her something nice." I ordered.