Chapter 21

You did what?!" I screamed. He sold my fucking car! My very first car, I saved for two years to get that car. So what if it wasn't that great, It was mine and I loved it. What in the hell would make him do something like that? I bet Jeremiah knew the shit too. That's why they're buttering me up, I knew there was a catch to the puppy.

"I sold your car." He seemed calm. He just doesn't know how bad I want to kick his ass right now. "You want to try it?" He asked taunting me. He turned his cheek towards me. I clenched my hand into a fist and launched at his face. Right before I could connect he was gone, my hand was still in a fist pointed towards where his face had been.

I felt hands snake around my thigh and towards my core. I slapped Aiden's hand away. "Damn vampires." I whispered. I remembered the subject at hand. "Why the fuck did you sell my car?!" I yelled. "DO you know how hard I worked to get that car? Do you know how many times I had to wash my daddy's stankin' draws to earn money for that car? Do you know how many yards I raked? Toilets I've scrubbed? Kids I've baby sat?!" He flinched back at every word as I walked up on him. When I finished yelling he was pinned against the wall.

I could hear Jeremiah laughing in the background. "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you," I said still glaring at Aiden. "Your ass is next." He stopped laughing instantly.

"What did I do?" He asked defensively.

"I know you were in on this." I said shooting him a look. "And I want an explanation. It better be good." I folded my arms and stared at Aiden. I was less than a foot away from him, he was still pressed against the wall.

"We wanted to buy you a new one." He said. "We thought you'd like it." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Guys I don't need new things all the time." I said. I mean its nice that you want to buy me stuff but you shouldn't have sold my car." Jeremiah wrapped his arms around my waist, Aiden placed his just above his brothers. They leaned down to my ear.

"We're sorry." They whispered. Jeremiah then trailed kisses down the back of my neck while Aiden did the same to my jaw. They were making my head spin, their hot breath caressed my sensitive skin. I gasp when I felt four hands slither up my shirt. They dug their nails into my skin and I let a moan escape my lips. I looked up into Aiden's eyes. They were unusually dark today. They were almost the color they are when he phases. I rubbed my hand down his cheek.

"Your eyes." I whispered still staring. "They're so dark." I turned and looked at Jeremiah's. They were the same color. "Whats wrong?" I asked them, this is the first time I have seen their eyes like this, and I'm honestly worried.

"We're fine babe," They said. "Its just been a while since we've- eaten." I had to think about it for a moment before I realized what they meant. I hadn't asked them what their meal of choice was, but I had a feeling I already know. I don't want them out attacking people for their blood, what if they kill someone? Plus I don't think I'm comfortable with them sucking the necks of random people. They'll have to use me.

"No!" They yelled. "We will not feed from you!" They gave me a look of disgust.

"What?" I asked crossing my arms. "My blood isn't good enough?" I rolled my neck when I spoke.

"It's too good." They said. "Irresistibly good."